G37 BCM in the drivers seat

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
faysalbsata
Car: 2010 Infiniti G37 sedan

Hey guys this is my first post,
I have error B2112 which driver seat switch error, which can explain that the drivers seat not moving forward not backward. But the question is does it affect the auto positioning/ memory seats / and auto lock programming? I checked all of the fuses nothing seems blown.
Please HELP!

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

Either the seat track is jammed, there's a short in the slide motor or harness, or the motor output in the seat controller is blown. There's no "blown fuse" condition that can cause that DTC.

faysalbsata
Car: 2010 Infiniti G37 sedan

VStar650CL wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:22 am
Either the seat track is jammed, there's a short in the slide motor or harness, or the motor output in the seat controller is blown. There's no "blown fuse" condition that can cause that DTC.
Fair enough, but does it have to do with the auto-lock / memory functionality
BTW thanks for the reply, was expecting an email incase of reply, just checked manually

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

faysalbsata wrote:
Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:13 pm
Fair enough, but does it have to do with the auto-lock / memory functionality
BTW thanks for the reply, was expecting an email incase of reply, just checked manually
I don't know specifically, but I can tell you generically that when most Nissan ECU's go "limp", a lot of related stuff will quit working. So it wouldn't surprise me if the auto/memory functions stopped working along with the seat slide.

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”