G35x Transmission problem

The G-Series Tuning Forum is the place to discuss G35/G37 performance modifications and mechanical repair.
mrstealthrttt

So i went to replace my brake solenoid on my 2006 g35x i found that none of the hard metal connection to be broken so no sodering needed i put it all back together. The white wire that goes on the bottom park of the tcu seemed to have a small nic in the sheath little bit metal exposed. So i get all the wired connected etc. everything's all tightened up etc. I go to start the car. Car starts fine. Go to put it in gear. Gear selector moves from park to neutral and nothing happens. the car display says the car is still in park. The selector will not go back into the park postion it does go into all others but the car just stays in nuertral even thought the display says it is in park. Key Will not come out of ignition. What did i do wrong here guys. Could it be that the fluid is too low i put 6qts in i know system holds 10 but not all of it gets drained when you pull the tcu correct? Is there a Particular wire or sensor that would cause the said problems thanks in advance!

Aaron

Return to “G35 and G37 Engine, Drivetrain & Tuning”