G35c appeals to everybody

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
DenverG35c
Car: Motor sports, computer solitaire...

I'm sure most of us have experienced a lot of praise of our coupes from strangers, who are usually (forgive me ladies) "car guys." Yesterday though, as I was walking into my local grocery store, I had kind of a shocker.

This middle-aged, dare I say it, housewife was standing out in front and kind of looking at me and then back in the direction from where I came. When I got close enough she said, "Nice car." I was flabbergasted and all I could manage was a smile and a "Thanks."

Another example of the universal appeal of our beloved G35 coupe!

Super Dave

sweet......i can't wait for mine :D

Bluestreak
Car: Cars, fatherhood, baseball, music

I don't know what you define "middle aged" as- I'm 47 and get compliments on my carib blue/willow 6M/T from younger and older than me all the time. What really drives the middle-aged ones crazy is when they see the booster seat in back for my 7 year-old son. He rides regularly in back with my 9 year-old daughter. I explain to people that it's a practical family vehicle.... This woman I see when we drop our kids at school- she drives a Mini Cooper S, stick shift, bright red, probably my age; says to me one morning- "I love your car- it's the one I told my husband we should get, but he insisted on the Mini". I could tell a dozen stories just like this. It's not just the car-heads who notice (especially those Brembos!)

Super Dave

do you people know how hard you are making it for me to wait for mine to get here!!!!! Why is it not September now?!?!?!

p.s. I'm only 23, so yeah us young folk like the car too. I think the dealer was a little surprized :D

p.s.s. I'm glad people notice the Brembo's. It's the main reason I ordered the M/T.

DenverG35c

Blue streak, I've got you beat by a few years and I tell people I'm NOT having a mid-life crisis. I just want to have fun!

g35driver
Car: Power kite flying

Peaple in my town are still trying to figure out what kind if car I have. I get upset when they say "nice lexus" look in the back buddy it says Infiniti!Kev

g35driver

Hey Denver,Have you posted any pics on this site yet?Kev

DenverG35c

Yeah. See the "G35 Coupe - What did you pay?" thread from 6/30. This site is so smart that it won't let me post the same photo twice. Its the silver one.

g35driver

Luv it.The G35 sedan or coupe is the best new ride on the road. If you don't agree ask my wife she'll tell ya.Kev...

nlzmo400r
Car: cars

i love them as well, i love my altima, but man those coupes are so sexy, of cousre i want a 35oZ, but my dream is to have the 35oZ and g35 sedan, can't beat that combo

SupraDex
Car: Kids, Golf, Cars

Hey, NC-g35driver:

Don't get too upset over some questioning about make/model. I once had a kid ask me if my '94 450 HP, BPU Supra was an "Eclipse?" Are you kidding me kid?????

The fact is that no matter what age/station-in-life you are, you know the G-35 in any form just kicks a$$!!! I have owned 3 Supras, 3 BMWs, a Nissan 240, a Mitsu 3000GT and 2 MasterCraft boats, so I know a nice ride when I see one!! That's not to brag, I'm just sayin' . . . :ylsuper

g35driver

Welcome SupraDex,You might miss the Supra but sending time in the G is what the doctor ordered to combat withdrawls. You might want to post your auto obit on the infiniti general site.Kev...

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”