G35 SEDAN modications

The G-Series Tuning Forum is the place to discuss G35/G37 performance modifications and mechanical repair.
kmartin6
Car: 2007 G35 Sedan

Hey guys,

I am new to NICO and want to share what I have done to my car.

I purchased my G35 a few months ago and already modded it lol. I modded it because my husbands 07 Altima 3.5 was giving me massive issues on the highway from a roll. He has a Fujita intake.

Anyway, I bought a INJEN Cold air intake from JKG RACING they are located in Michigan and I can truely say that have great customer service. The link is here where I purchased it if anyones interested:

http://www.jkgracing.com/intake17.html

anyway,

The intake made a pretty big difference. The Altima gives me issues no more:)

I am just curious if theres headers available for our cars. I am sure theres a cat-back exhaust (Aftermarket companies always start on those first).

Apparently the INJEN intake bumps your crank HP rating from 306 BHP to 320 BHP

I just wanted to share that with you guys. Thanks for reading guys.

smockers83
Car: 2006 G35 Coupe

I dunno if it bumps it 14 HP...that's a little lofty, but I'm not discrediting it. For G's, intakes usually add in the neighborhood of 6-10 HP. JKG isn't in MI either...they are in Ontario according to their website.

Show your husband what's up. Glad you caught the mod bug early, just don't let telcoman tell you you wasted money that should have gone into a 401k. There are definitely headers and cat-backs available. The best ones seem to be from Stillen, at least for exhaust.

And welcome to NICO!

CYO44Baseball32
Car: G37S 6MT

There is a lot of stuff available for the G35 sedan, check the mod database for whats out and where to buy. GL

kmartin6
Car: 2007 G35 Sedan

smockers83 wrote:I dunno if it bumps it 14 HP...that's a little lofty, but I'm not discrediting it. For G's, intakes usually add in the neighborhood of 6-10 HP. JKG isn't in MI either...they are in Ontario according to their website.

Show your husband what's up. Glad you caught the mod bug early, just don't let telcoman tell you you wasted money that should have gone into a 401k. There are definitely headers and cat-backs available. The best ones seem to be from Stillen, at least for exhaust.

And welcome to NICO!
Hey there,

They shipped it from there Michigan warehouse so I assumed it was Michigan lol.

Anyway,

INJEN dynoed about 13 WHP on there dyno, but than again it can be a little bias.

My husband gets beat now from a roll so it did make a difference. Before he would stay there and I can't even lose him (Kind of sad considering he just has a short ram Fujita). Than again, he did pull off a 14.1@100 MPH stock at our local track and now he has a fujita so hes probably doing better now.

I will search stillen for there headers, I just want this G to be as quick as it can be N/A lol.

P.s: Whats a 401k??

smockers83
Car: 2006 G35 Coupe

Its a type of retirement fund.

Beancooker
Car: Current Car: 2019 Toyota Tacoma (modded)
Past cars: Way too many to list

Reasonably priced Headers

I used the Greddy EVO2 Exhaust and couldn't be happier. My neighbor up the street has a 350Z with the Stillen exhaust, and I thought it was stock.

SVTCOBRA
Car: 2018 Q60 AWD 2023 F150 4x4 5.0 FX4

Welcome to Nico!!

WARNING! These guys/gals will spend ALL of your money for you!!!

Return to “G35 and G37 Engine, Drivetrain & Tuning”