G35 Kits

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
ride4lame

Uh for the record I am not a ricer...now i will proceed.

My friend is looking to purchase a G35 coupe and is looking for a nice body kit. I will make sure he makes it fast too...but he is coming from driving an escalade with rims, so he is an attention whore.

So who are some companies that make kids for the G35? The only one i have found so far is Stillen. Erbebuni and Bomex don't seem to carry anything for them...doe companies like cwest and charge speed, g grow etc have anything? thanks

rydwhite
Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

Gialla and Impul have some decent looking kits, but they also have some really hideous ones. Check out this site for some pics and info. http://www.i-m-racing.com/exterior.htmlMost of it is personal preference, but try not letting him pick out one of the rice kits they have there.

DenverG35c
Car: Motor sports, computer solitaire...

I've seen this kit on a couple of forums. I'm not that excited about spoilers but the rear 3-piece is one I'd actually consider. I like the rear bumper cover and sills too but I don't much care for the front. That and the whole thing costs around $3500. You can get the rear spoiler separately. Here's another source that is doing a "knock-off" of the rear spoiler for a lot less money:

Gol dang it. I can't seem to attach gif file. Heres the URLs:

Rear

Front

rydwhite
Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

That is basically the same lip spoiler I was looking at. I want something subtle. Plus, it will make the car a little more distinct from the other red coupes I've seen with either the factory spoiler or no spoiler.

SoCalTed
Car: '03.5 G35 Sedan

I've got the Factory kit (NISMO)

in 2005 they will be standard on all sedans, so Inifiniti recently authorized up to a 23% discount at all the dealers.

In the next week or two Stillen will be installing their lip spoiler on my car to update their online catalog (currently it shows a coupe instead of a sedan)

I'll let you know when we get it installed.

Cheers, Ted

p.s. follow the "MODS" link in my sig for pixes of the car as it is now, lowered with the NISMO kit.

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”