G35, destroyer of bugs

A general discussion forum for G35 and G37 owners and a great place to introduce yourself to the NICOclub G-Series Forums!
juiceman

has anyone noticed that the G35 sedan has noticably more bug hits on it than other cars they have owned?

I cannot believe it how many in one day

I am glad I got the paint coating to prevent damage because I would have to wash my car every day

rydwhite
Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

It is because it is a car that needs to be driven fast and therefore you kill more bugs because they don't have time to get out of the way. Either that or they are mesmorized by the car's beauty that they are frozen in awe and 'SPLAT'. Like a deer in headlights.Ha ha

SLVR LUDE

hahahah thats funny.

i was actually gonna say the same thing...but someone beat me to it.:D

g35driver
Car: Power kite flying

Porsche use to use the slogan "Kills Bugs Fast" Infiniti could say "Kills More Bugs Fast" My car is a bug, rock, and door ding magnet. It can't be a chick magnet because I'm married & must behave myself accordingly. Touch up paint is a must if you live or travel in the RTP.Kev...

nlzmo400r
Car: cars

i get a lot of bugs on my altima, but i keep a fresh coat of wax on it, so the bugs rub off very easily, also, try using bug guard on your front bumper, its VERY useful, as bugs seem to hit and 'slick' off

Bluestreak
Car: Cars, fatherhood, baseball, music

Yes, I noticed the bug hits also- massive on the bumper, and less as you move up. Thought it was just a lot of bugs in the northeast after a rainy spring, but apparently that's not the only factor.

Richatchase
Car: People's pursuit of making money.

The 3M film does a good job of just hosing them off. I also use Black Magic Shine and it takes the bugs off fast and puts a good shine on the car rather fast.

MainEvent212

omg yeah! my dad has a black one...n in the week i drove it..i washed it like 3 times, n there were ALWAYS bugs on it....it was a PITA...but overall...worth it...

haha and bugs werent the only things not able to move out of the way in time...i got a few birds in mid flight...

chadster

Hey all,Try our product "5 Star shine". It will make cleaning all the bugs off your car simple. I just use a wash mitt and plain ol' water and they easily wipe right off!

Click on our ad on the left side near the top of this page and get the details. It will save you the time of having to reapply wax to keep your paint protected. Be sure to use the customer discount code "vipdiscounts".-Chadhttp://www.5starshine.com'Never wax your car again"

nlzmo400r
Car: cars

thats an interesting product, il lhave to pick some of that up whenever i get a chance. But i have to say i doubt we'll 'not wax the car again'

Return to “G35 and G37 General Discussions”