G35 Coupe Spoilers anyone? need suggestions

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
Jamaica2G
Car: 2005 Red G35 6MT Coupe

Well, I finally got a G35 Coupe. And now I am looking for a spoiler other than OEM. I've seen the INGS, Stillen, Nismo (too much money) and a bunch of other small lip ones.

I like the Stillen spoiler but it doesnt have the LEDs on it. I like the Nismo as well but its an arm and a leg (any knock offs?) I'm not going to go cheap with the car but $800 for a spoiler?

I really like the Stillen one for sedans but I don't think that'll fit.

Any spoiler suggestions? Any advice would help. Thanks

Adrian

Here are two pics of my car:

The first one has my uncle in the car and the second one is just for the looks.

Structure240sx

looks amazing

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Adrian:

Nice to meet you and welcoem to our club.Here are some non OEM type Spoilers for you to check out:http://www.extremedimensions.c...Wings

Fred..

240DRFT

i dont really like the stock one...reminds me of stock ones that came on 240s(stupid rust).

i think they look good with out spoilers...just my opinion though

Jamaica2G

Well there are a few out there that I have been looking at.

Stillen $400 plus ship plus painthttp://www.stillen.com/Sportsc...age=1

Ings I think its about $600

I cant find a picture right now but it just goes on the main part of the trunk and slopes up like a ramp on the end. (picture running a hot wheels car off the end of the trunk to do a "jump" hehe)

Nismo: $721 plus ship!I really like the nismo one but it costs an arm and a leg http://www.japanparts.com/Pic/pic046/017-004.htm

Stock $180 shipped , painted with 3 layers of dupont, 2 layers of clear and one piece blow mold

I know I want to get a spoiler, but the costs basically define what to get. My car just looks like it has a big booty. I want something up on top of the trunk to add to it.

What do you guys think?

Adrian

nnkfws333
Car: 2004 Infiniti G35 and a 1989 Nissan 240SX

I personally dont like any of the spoilers. I like it wingless since Im also scared that rust might appear like both of my 240sx's did.

If I had a choice, I like the Greddy one but they only made one for a photoshoot =(

You could even try the lip spoiler like the European cars do.

rydwhite
Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

I have ordered an Impul spoiler for my coupe, but it has yet to arrive. I'll post a pic of one here soon.

rydwhite

This is the Impul spoiler that I have ordered. Very subtle, but adds a little something to make it stand it out in my opinion.

Jamaica2G

ah, yeah, Ive seen that one too, but I dont think its big enough for my car's booty IMHO... IM me when you are online: Jamaica2G :-)

Adrian

jockstrapjc

i like this spoiler a lot for some reason. its called a redline spoiler but i dont know where to get it from.

check out his cardomain. maybe he might tell you where to get it.http://www.cardomain.com/ride/691076

nnkfws333
Car: 2004 Infiniti G35 and a 1989 Nissan 240SX

I actuall like that one. Some might think its ricey or just a big shopping cart but I think it looks hot!

Rex
Car: None

Here's what a few searches turned up ...(I'm linking to their images, so don't be surprised if these disappear one day)

Jamaica2G

in the spirit of things, here's that stillen one I was thinking about $400 and the roof wing I was once considering but realized that the $200 could go to something else

and the second one you have up there - the data systems spoiler... I can get for $370 right now

I think my choice is between the Stillen, the Data Systems and the OEM factory. What do you guys think? on a red G?

Thanks! Adrian

EDIT: here's another pic of a data systems spoiler

more data systems

Modified by Jamaica2G at 12:38 PM 7/19/2005

Modified by Jamaica2G at 12:40 PM 7/19/2005
Modified by Jamaica2G at 12:46 PM 7/19/2005

rydwhite

I'm not really sure I like the Stillen. The Data Systems looks alright in my opinion. I would like to see it from a different angle. But, I think I would go with the OEM if those are your 3 choices. The other one that I like that I almost got instead of the Impul was the Gialla which is the first pic that Rex posted.

Jamaica2G

as you can see with the addition of Data Systems spoiler pictures, I'm leaning towards that one.

rydwhite, I think thats messed up that your name says white and you have a red car - explain :-)

So now, Im just waitin for a response from my cousin back home. KUSMEEK!!!

Maybe you guys should pin this post somewhere in an archive so that everyone can find pictures when they need em.

Easy,Adrian

szh
Car: 2018 Tesla Model 3.

Unfortunately, no longer a Nissan or Infiniti, but continuing here at NICO!

Jamaica2G wrote:rydwhite, I think thats messed up that your name says white and you have a red car - explain :-)
It is from his last name ... Click on his username on the left to see his profile.

Z

Jamaica2G

Thanks Z, you must be part of the newbie patrol to the rescue or something... damn, I shoulda thought of that hehehe, but then again the name isn't underlined so it didn't connect in my mind that it was a link.

Adrian

Jookmasta

i hate to say it but i think the badging actually makes a difference as to which spoiler to get. i suggest the data or stillen but it really depends on what ur gonna do with the badging at the back....................................fast car driver!!!!!!!!

Jamaica2G

I think Im going to do the Data systems - same as that red G up there... and then I wanted to put the 350GT on the right and the SKYLINE in the center but I might need to replace the Infiniti symbol - thats my only dilemma.

on the front, Im going to change the grille and put 350GT up there as well.

I actually like what that white G has on it, except I would not put on the Nismo sign.

Any other suggestions for a main emblem?

Adrian

Jookmasta

i would start another thread for the emblems as u may attract others for that issue. now that i look at the data systems spoiler more and more, seems that its growing on me. then again, the stillen seems to hang over more and just fits the trunk better with the little thingys at the tips of it. just flip a coin and choose. my vote still rests in the stillen...................now if only either had an led light in em..........................

Rex
Car: None

Ryan, this would be a great thread to have Forte join in. Have you seen/heard from him as of late?

Not that you're the keep of all G's in Indy or anything.

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”