G35 Coupe pics

A General Discussion forum for cars and other topics, and a great place to introduce yourself if you are new to NICO!
PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

hope this link works:

http://www.rx-8forum.com/showt...d=552

Fred...:)

PS: Doesn't seem to boot up the pics on netscape but will work on explorer.

PalmerWMD

Oh yeah:

disregard the many comments by the RX-8 guys in the thread that contains the pics..

They are unbelievers..:D

Sopdadope

lol those guys are hilarious. I guess ignorance truly is bliss. Comparing the G35 sedan to the top-of-the-line RX7 of Japan on a track? A Sentra SE's interior to a Mazda Millenia? Yeah that makes sense. I think the G35 Coupe is a gorgeous car, so is the sedan. Infiniti is for the first time doing things right from a strictly a luxury consumer standpoint and enthusiast standpoint. The G35 sedans interior is nice, it just seems non-integrated. It has great leather seats and build quality is good.

The coupe's interior is even flashier and more luxurious.

By the way, I think the new RX8 is a tough pill to swallow. The RX7 was a truly classic design, emanating finesse and brute at the same time. The new RX8 looks to Miatanized, and the 4door thing? hmmm... Engine looks to be a true marvel but I'm just not feeling the design at all. Looks like they cross-breeded a whale shark with a Miata.

Jason B

Some more great pictures here:

http://members.telocity.com/~t....html

PalmerWMD

Jason,Good stuff!

PS: Who's the guy in the drivers seat in pic #52, he looks almost exactly like I do.

theTony
Car: umm.....Cars??

Great pics!! :thumbup

Return to “General Chat”