G35 coupe Navigation

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
imi1232000

Hey Guys i bought a g35 coupe without the navigation. I really want it now. Do you guys have any pics of some custom installs of aftermarket systems???

I want to get one done so has anyone here got one??

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Imi,

Welcome to our club!:jazz:As for your question its a tough one might be a while before an answer comes in.

aftermarket Nav on G's are probably not very widespread yet.There more PPL buy a G and want a Nav but dont wanna pay the exremete dealer price , the more common this install will become.

Stick around!

Fred..:ylsuper

Aries
Car: LT1 240SS

mine came with the Nav, and personally, I'd go get the dealer to install one.

rydwhite
Car: 2003 G35 Coupe

The Infiniti nav system is one of the best on the market right now from what I have heard. I have one and it works great and everything is on one disc which is really nice. Many nav systems use a couple of discs for diffrent parts of the country. I second Aries and would go to the dealer and have one installed. Just my 2 cents.

Richatchase
Car: People's pursuit of making money.

My dealer told me that they are not an aftermarket product. You either have to get one already installed or go strictly non-dealer aftermarket. If you do go aftermarket, I believe thay can be installed just about anywhere. Most I have seen are built into the visors on smaller cars.

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”