G35 clear lenses...what bulbs ?

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
Hookm36
Car: 2004 G35 coupe

Are there any bulbs that appear blue, but glow orange ? I used some for my BMW, but havent looked how to remove factory bumper lenses on the G. Is it hard ? what size bulb?

Nguyen9557
Car: 04 G35 Coupe with Volk LE-37's

I have clear lenses too but I haven't changed any of the bulbs. When my buddy took off the original orange lens, there were two bulbs under there (an amber bulb and a white bulb. The amber bulb was originally hooked up. He pointed out to me that there are two bulbs. He hooked it up to the white bulb and put the clear lens on. I'm not sure why there are two different bulbs under there. I'm guessing it is so you can change the color of light from one to the other, I don't know. After he popped the lens on, I turned on the lights and was dissapointed to see that they were a yellowish color still. I want them white, bright white. I guess I will probably change them soon maybe. Anyway, I know you can find what type of bulb you need at eautoworks.com but I don't suggest you buy them from there unless you don't mind the price. Find out the type of bulb you need and then check out a superbrightleds.com. I found out about this site today on another thread about replacement LEDs for the G. I bought these wide angle bright white leds for my license plate light today from eautoworks for 19.95 for two and I found out that superbrightleds.com has the same ones for only 2.99 each which is 6 bucks instead of the 20 I paid at eautoworks. I guess it really pays to shop around. the type of bulb you need might be 194 I believe.

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”