G35 buzzing sound...

The G-Series Tuning Forum is the place to discuss G35/G37 performance modifications and mechanical repair.
Smartidiot

hey guys

I bought a used 04 G35 Couple less a month ago and ever since I got my car, I've been notiching this buzzing sound coming from my front windshield (or underneath??!)....It is not that crazy loud as I have to turn the music off and close my windows fully to hear the sound .... but it does bug me to a certain stand...

I have done some search on this forum but I am not sure if this is the "rattling sound" that has been mentioned many times in other threads..

So I'm just wondeirng if anyone here has experienced the same problem and if there is anything that i can do (tighten up some screws??) to fix this????

thank you guys in advance..

JeromeS13
Car: 2008 Subaru Impreza STI

Its probably your rear view mirror. IIRC, there is a TSB that resolves the problem. I usually just twist it around a little, then readjust it.

-Jerome

zozoka1212
Car: 08 Infiniti G35x

Yeah I saw that Thread awhile back

What's up with your tint?

Zozoka

Smartidiot

zozoka1212 wrote:Yeah I saw that Thread awhile back

What's up with your tint?

Zozoka
lol.. you still remember I got my tint done eh..it actually looks a lot better than i thought now.. the dot matrix areas turn to rectangular strip but it is not visible at all..(unless you pay closer attention to it)..... i'd say that guy did a good job after all..

so do you remember the title of the thread regareding this crazy buzzing sound??

WOuld the dealer fix it for me if i bring my car back??

Smartidiot

JeromeS13 wrote:Its probably your rear view mirror. IIRC, there is a TSB that resolves the problem. I usually just twist it around a little, then readjust it.

-Jerome
Hey Jerome, any chance you still remember where you saw that thread?!??!I jsut twisted my mirror (almost broke) and the problem seems to persist still.....

G_whizz
Car: 2010 G37 Coupe Sport

Not a frick'n clue my friend

Try positng in the Infiniti Mechanic forum for a better response.

Glad your tint turned out btw!

zozoka1212

sorry I went off the topic. Anyways I think dealer would fix the problem. You can try nothing to lose.

Zozoka

JeromeS13
Car: 2008 Subaru Impreza STI

Smartidiot

JeromeS13 wrote:Its TSB 04046: http://www.infinitihelp.com/Ow...6.htm

-Jerome
Thanks a lot guys... So I brought the car back to the dealer today and they immediately identified this as a TSB ..they didnt replace with a new mirror but I believe everything is fixed according to the TSB procedures as I havent heard any ratlling sound on my way back home ..

appreciated for the info once again!!!

zozoka1212

GOOD TO HEAR THAT

ZOZOKA

Return to “G35 and G37 Engine, Drivetrain & Tuning”