G25x clock flicker

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
noobG25x
Car: 2012 G25x

Can anyone tell me if the blubs on at G25x clock can be changed out like on the G35 (youtube videos).
Looking at various images on ebay for whole front panel with pictures of the back, it seems not to have
replaceable blub ports. I find the flickering and sometime no light a pita.

Thanks for any feedback
noobG25x

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Welcome to NICO! Sorry to hear that your car is having trouble. I'm not all too well versed in your vehicle, but I'll try to help you.

Normally for something like this, I'd tell you that here at NICO, we have Factory Service Manuals available free to members. However, as of yet we still do not have the G25 FSM's available (I'll smack some heads around and see if that can't be fixed). Nevertheless, going on general appearances I'd say the procedure, and most likely the bulbs too are the same between the two vehicle types. Hopefully someone with a tad more knowledge will chime in and confirm this. BTW, is it possible you may just a have a loose connection?

There's a link in my signature to find all the FSM's we currently have available. Who knows, you may find something useful there while waiting for additional help.

noobG25x

Thanks for the welcome Rogue One,
Its possible I have a loose connection but if it was loose I would think(don't know) that if I tapped on the clock I could get it to flicker but it stays off or on. Clock seems to keep correct time and I assume the power connection works the clock and lights.
Below is a link to picture I got off Ebay of the back of the assembly
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/oXAAAOSw34FVFMCg/$_57.JPG

Infiniti wants a little under $300 for a new clock.
I found it only takes popping off the trim below the radio/heat/clock assembly, remove the two screws exposed with the trim removed and the assembly should come off giving me access to the back and the 4 screws which holds the clock to the assembly

noobG25x

FYI for those who care the clock was bad but happy days I got it replace under warranty.

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”