NICO's V.I.P. styling forum.
Pinoypryd187
Car: 96 G20

is it possible to VIP a g20/primera?

jltibbs
Car: 2015 Nissan Versa SL
1994 Infiniti Q45
2000 Infiniti I30

It's virtually impossible to have a G20 VIP. Now, it is however, possible to make it VIP styled. You can dump it, put some aggressive wheels on it, and maybe a little aero. The biggest thing is that it has only one one the few main requirements: four doors. It's not a big body or a V8.

Anything is possible. I would like to see what you can do as far as styling is concerned. Good luck with it and feel free to ask anymore questions you may have.

Pinoypryd187

thanks man....ive never seen a g20 VIP, i wanna make this a new project

VIP lookin.... sounds nice lolzwhat type of suspension should i use? how low should it be?rims? body kits?

my brother went VIP with his lexus GShes in club lexus, most of them are like that thobut am no where near my bro....he uses 2x4's to get up a driveway lolz is it really gonna be like that for me?

i was doin my h.w, this VIP thing is new to me, its like a really nice luxary trend i wanna be apart of tho

thanks for the help n support

clean9945
Car: 1999 Infiniti Q45

This should help. http://www.insurance-group.net....html

Pinoypryd187

another thing, i had plans to change the whole front with a 99/P11 do u guys think i should? ?like a conversion but then again the P10 fronts look nice too (just thought i could try something different)should i just get parts for the front end? my front is messed up tho like 1) the front grills coming off (only zip ties holding it up) 2) the headlights r moving around3) the bumper is kinda messed up too4) the driver side fender is dented the drivers front side has a camber (its not because of VIP either lolz) i think its the left side control arm not sure i need to put it on a lift to find out.....i just got this car i think he was obviously hit but the damage is not bad at all its 100% driveable

i dont know.......maybe i can take pics tomorow n ill show u guys

jltibbs
1994 Infiniti Q45
2000 Infiniti I30

Fix the small things, then get that kit. I think it would be sick.

BLACKonBLACK98
Car: Q45, LS400, STS-V

those diana kits are an older style and overdone if you ask me.

Murdered_T
Car: 1979 280zx byach!

don't let Grant catch you calling a g20 VIP.

Pinoypryd187

whos grant??

i never called my g20 a VIP.....

this whole topic is just ideas to make it look VIP styled

Murdered_T
Car: 1979 280zx byach!

no VIP style is awsome, Grant is the man on VIP, Pancakes toohttp://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread/329024read the second post. then youll get a good understanding of difference of VIP, and VIP STYLE.good luck with the G20

Pinoypryd187

ooo okgood lookin out man

thanks....

owinbush
Car: 1998 Inifinit Q45
2009 Nissan Cube

shhhhhhhh.....be vewy vewy quiet. (grant may be lurking LOL. tibbs is right. You definitely can't pull off VIP.....I'd argue you can't pull off VIP styled because the car is not a full size sedan. You can however take the visual elements of VIP and try to incorporate them into your build. Look at it this way....its more important for you to like your car whatever you do then to call it VIP or VIP styled. If you like the cars featured in the section use the key elements in your approach to your car and sit back and enjoy the results.

You'll get more respect from this group just building it clean and putting some decent fitting wheels on it, and putting it on the ground, then trying to categorize it as VIP or VIP Styled. I'm not accusing you of doing so just articulating how some of the people (me) feel about VIP.

Pinoypryd187

damn do u guys hate me right now?

it was just a idea tho......i mean ill keep it on my own i want update or ask anymore

my fault guys

jltibbs
1994 Infiniti Q45
2000 Infiniti I30

No man, it is not like that. We are just voicing some ideas for you to consider. I would like to see you build it however you want. I just can't wait to see what you do. You are more than welcome to ask about what you can do to style it like VIP. Like Omari said, take some aspects from VIP and do what you like. Don't be or get frustrated, just keep doing what you do bro.

owinbush
Car: 1998 Inifinit Q45
2009 Nissan Cube

Pinoypryd187 wrote:damn do u guys hate me right now?

it was just a idea tho......i mean ill keep it on my own i want update or ask anymore

my fault guys
No I'm not hating.....I'm just trying to be a good and accurate source for VIP and VIP styling. I think one of the most critical pieces of this mode of modification is the fact that the people who do it keep it limited to the applicable platforms. I think it is very important to preserve that way of thinking. there is obviously room for different platforms. I just think that the people who are attempting to incorporate this way of styling into non-traditional platforms should be accurate with what they are trying to accomplish. That way everyone is happy....the true style tradition is preserved, and people like you can tap into the tradition to build really well done cars.

LuckyBoyOne3
Car: 1998 Q45

A G20 can never be true VIP, It is a VIP platform, however it can be VIP Style, which is a whole other game.

Return to “VIP Forum”