FX45 Trounces Cayenne

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
Jesda

http://money.cnn.com/2003/07/2...n=yes

"The Cayenne's name may be spicy, but the look is unforgivably bland. In contrast, the Infiniti could be George Lucas' take on the SUV: fierce and futuristic-looking. The aptly named FX turned more heads than any vehicle I've tested in recent months. "

"Surprisingly, the cheaper Infiniti offered more trick features: a reverse video camera that makes parking and backing out of driveways a breeze, a superior navigation system, laser-based cruise control that maintains a set distance behind traffic and a rear DVD screen with wireless headphones... [The Porsche Cayenne is] yet another pricey German model that still makes you step out into the rain to change CDs from its archaic hatch-mounted player."

This is the "Bling Bling" pop appeal that Infiniti brand always needed!

:greenboun

-Jesda

ARH1956

Jesda wrote:http://money.cnn.com/2003/07/2...n=yes

"The Cayenne's name may be spicy, but the look is unforgivably bland. In contrast, the Infiniti could be George Lucas' take on the SUV: fierce and futuristic-looking. The aptly named FX turned more heads than any vehicle I've tested in recent months. "

"Surprisingly, the cheaper Infiniti offered more trick features: a reverse video camera that makes parking and backing out of driveways a breeze, a superior navigation system, laser-based cruise control that maintains a set distance behind traffic and a rear DVD screnonethelesen with wireless headphones... [The Porsche Cayenne is] yet another pricey German model that still makes you step out into the rain to change CDs from its archaic hatch-mounted player."

This is the "Bling Bling" pop appeal that Infiniti brand always needed!

:greenboun

-Jesda

While I love my FX45, I'm not sure; "FX45 Trounces Cayenne", is accurate.

PalmerWMD
Car: 2004 350Z

Anotehr magazine called the FX45 a "Cayenne for 20%" less.

Fred..:)

PalmerWMD

I saw a Cayenne in person the other day and at least for looks the FX wins hands down

Fred...:)

jimsbmw
Car: 2003 E240 Avangarde with AMG wheels 2006 M35 will all mods!!!

My friend in Taiwan drives a Cayenne S and honestly for the price he paid for his porsche I would have rather bought a Q45 and a FX35. I drove his Porsche and I say it feels the same as the VW Tourag when I went to test drive it.

PalmerWMD

Jim:

Do they sell Infinti in ROC offically as an Infinti?Or are you getting your vehicles grey-market via US?

Fred...:)

jimsbmw
Car: 2003 E240 Avangarde with AMG wheels 2006 M35 will all mods!!!

I bought mine from the Infiniti Dealer in Taiwan. Not a grey market car. But even with the dealers here there is not much choices. All they carry is the FX35 G35 4 door and the Q45 and not much option choices.

Jim

PalmerWMD

Cool to hear that Infinti has dealers in Taiwan , didnt know that.

I like the fact that we have so many international members.

Fred..:)

Jax826

hi Jim,How does fx compare to toureg?Since you said you test drive the toureg^^?

Salsa
Car: Dance

I test drove the Toureg and the Cayenne, but not the Cayenne Turbo. They weigh about a thousand pounds more than the FX and you can feel that weight when you drive it. It's not as nimble. I thought that the Toureg had a beautiful interior for the price.

Return to “Murano Forum”