FX accessories

Forum for the unique Murano, and official home of Nissan Murano Club!
RickP

None available at Frontier Infiniti in San Jose yet. I'm speaking of the rear hitch and sunroof wind deflector. Seems Nissan is behind the 8 ball on this.

rhvh2000
Car: Eat. Sleep. Golf. Lather, rinse repeat.

They also don't have the cargo area cover or the plastic inserts to cover the roof rack holes.

Somebody told me the cargo area cover on the QX4 costs about $700. Tell me it ain't so...

bob-mcv
Car: boating,automobiles

has anyone put an infiniti hood bug deflector on a fx35? how doe's it look? pictures? worth $99 thanks

richardew

I'm getting my trailer hitch installed on Monday (5/26). I checked with my dealer and they don't know that a cargo cover even exists! It isn't listed in the catalog.

richardew

Trailer hitch installed for ~ $800. Looks good. (pics later in the week). Unfortunately I now have a new noise coming from the back of the car, an intermittent low rumble - maybe something loose in the exhause system. richFX 45w/tech, trailer hitch, Black/Brick

rhvh2000
Car: Eat. Sleep. Golf. Lather, rinse repeat.

Got the all-weather floor matts when it became evident the brick floormats are going to get grungy fast. $118.

checked on the cargo cover: ~$500. Available in black and tan.

That's a ripoff plain and simple. Aside from the fact that it should have come with the vehicle in the first place, it's about three times what it should cost.

Return to “Murano Forum”