fx 35 question.

A forum for lovers of Infiniti's hot-rod crossover, the FX! In 2014, all FX models will be named Infiniti QX70, in line with Infiniti's new naming structure.
saeedakobiakov
Car: 03 M45

Hello, i am trying to help my friend that is looking at mid.size suv.what would you say about fx 35?1. any broblems?2. would you buy another one?3. are you happy with yours?4. what are the mpg?proe and cons.

I got m45 and i like it, BUt it is rattles which i dont like.I drove fx 35 and it is firm ride with will lead to all kind of rattles thing?thank you,Caug.

Timmbo
Car: 2013 Infiniti JX35 AWD & 2013 Nissan Maxima Sport Pkg

saeedakobiakov wrote:Hello, i am trying to help my friend that is looking at mid.size suv.what would you say about fx 35?1. any broblems?2. would you buy another one?3. are you happy with yours?4. what are the mpg?proe and cons.

I got m45 and i like it, BUt it is rattles which i dont like.I drove fx 35 and it is firm ride with will lead to all kind of rattles thing?thank you,Caug.
Happy Holidays and welcome to NICOclub! Glad to have you here in the FX Forum!

I have not owned an FX, but I have driven several of them, and it is a nice ride. I would stay away from it if you are looking for more space or if you have a family of 4 or more. It is a sportier ride, so don't expect it to ride really smooth, but it is fast and handles very well. Rattle have not been a problem spot for the FX, it is a very well built vehicle. MPG isn't the greatest, but it is not the worst either, usually in the high teens to very low 20's at best. If you are looking for just a bit smoother ride with more space, check out a loaded Nissan Murano, same engine, but smoother ride, and if you get a fully loaded one, it has basically the same features as the FX.

Hope this helps for you!

saeedakobiakov

wow,Thanks for ONE REPLY ONLY.is anybody there?fx owners looks like dont care to help others.it is not like M 45 forum.are you o.k. here?Can i get you anything to cheer you up , may be?A glass of water or something.

Timmbo

saeedakobiakov wrote:wow,Thanks for ONE REPLY ONLY.is anybody there?fx owners looks like dont care to help others.it is not like M 45 forum.are you o.k. here?Can i get you anything to cheer you up , may be?A glass of water or something.
Sorry for the lack of responses! Just listen to what I say, I am good person to listen too.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

saeedakobiakov

i appreciate YOUR feedback.

I was just hoping for more then one.

happy holidays to you too.!

azfx35
Car: '07 FX35

See my answer to izzue.hk. I didn't see your post til now.

munsterrr
Car: 95 240sx SE, 2005 FX35

saeedakobiakov wrote:Hello, i am trying to help my friend that is looking at mid.size suv.what would you say about fx 35?1. any broblems?2. would you buy another one?3. are you happy with yours?4. what are the mpg?proe and cons.

i have an '05 35

LOVE IT

I would buy another but i hate the way the new ones look.

MPG is high teens low 20s

i have 58k on it and there are no problems at all. im going to extend the warranty though just to be safe, because i plan on keeping this pask 100k

i agree with the space and family thing. I am single and have two dogs. i wanted something practical and being a Nissan fan boy i got this used.

It is fun scaring the hell out of people around turns and beating little ricers on the high way though

fresco216
Car: 2004 Infinity FX35

I have an 04 FX35 and I love it.. I must also correct the comment that states that it has the same engine as the Murano, because it doesn't.. The FX35 shares it's engine with the 350Z.. Do your research and you will be able to confirm what I'm telling you.

Timmbo

fresco216 wrote:I have an 04 FX35 and I love it.. I must also correct the comment that states that it has the same engine as the Murano, because it doesn't.. The FX35 shares it's engine with the 350Z.. Do your research and you will be able to confirm what I'm telling you.
Same 3.5 engine? YES, it is the same engine. Are the 3.5 engines between the Murano and the FX tuned differently? YES, they are, and a few other differences resulting in slightly different horsepower ratings. There is also a CVT in the Murano, and a 5spd auto in the FX35 (until the '08 model). '03-'07 Murano models have 245hp, '09 model has 265hp. '04-'08 FX35 models have 280hp, '09 model has 303hp. Murano is Front wheel drive based (with AWD option), FX is rear wheel drive based (also with AWD option). There you have it folks, thos are the main differences, weigh the pros and cons, and pick what suits you best!

resetmindset

I just purchased the 04 fx35 with 40K. LOVE IT. technically ... i bought 2. but returned the other and kept my silver because it was loaded. I love the sound it makes when it starts and i love it when i step on it..WOOOM. oh man. i love the interior... first thing i did was take the car to Vegas.. which was a 4 hour drive.. and it was pretty smooth, great handling, It's a good car, I mean its a sports utility.. 15 to 20 mpg. I havent heard any rattling.. if i could.. id totally upgrade.. i think i like the 06 dash better

Return to “Infiniti FX35 / FX45 / FX37 / FX50 / QX70 Forum”