Fuse box #1

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
Johnnydangerus
Car: 2010 Infiniti EX35 Journey AWD premium package tech package. Obsidian black; Tan. 18" stk Michilin Primacy a/s. Remote start.

This would be the fuse box located under the hood next to the battery on the left. First thing is I pushed two tabs on back and the whole unit came loose. I can't seem to open it even after discovering the two tabs on the bottom. This is after removing the battery. Also while removing I noticed a group of wires pinched in between the unit and the mount it clicks into. On one side it's a harness wire leading from bottom of unit and othe side is gray wire leading to port on firewall? Haven't made it past cover so update when can. If anyone can shed some light would appreciate it.

Johnnydangerus
Car: 2010 Infiniti EX35 Journey AWD premium package tech package. Obsidian black; Tan. 18" stk Michilin Primacy a/s. Remote start.

The box seems to open upside down to me. Had to fidget around and remove box from mount in order to remove cover. Easier to put back on exactly same as I took off. The pinched wires are to a relay which is inside but separate from the board? Wires look fine from outside. On the othe side are wires directly wired into circuit coming from firewall (also pinched in bracket or mount), one is orange seen in photo. I just found out I have remote start when receving the spares by mail so not sure if these wires could be to that or hdi headlights? And if so would it be stock set up or aftermarket if hdi? I believe the remote start is aftermarket because I have fortin evo fobs also.
Attachments
20201210_090625~2.jpg
Fuse box #1 Fuses

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

That isn't a "box", it's your IPDM (Integrated Power Delivery Module). I'll try to find out exactly what wires are on that connector.

VStar650CL
Technical Expert
Car: 2013 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL
2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 S

Somebody tapped an accessory into your parking lamps. The orange is lefthand park, the pink is righthand. Violet is the cooling fan control wire, light green is the hood switch.

Johnnydangerus

Thanks for the info. I had found it listed as fuse box #1. I'm not sure what besides the remote start which I'm not that familiar with yet.

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”