fujita intake clip..please!!!!

The G-Series Tuning Forum is the place to discuss G35/G37 performance modifications and mechanical repair.
gama
Car: 2007 G35 Sedan S

anybody?

ArizonaG35
Car: 2007 Infiniti G35 Journey Sedan/Premium Pkg. Platinum Graphite

GAMA!!! I thought you already ordered the Fujita Intake

You'll have to make a video and share it with us when you install it... Dude, you're not going to be able to tell the difference between the Fujita and the Stillen over the internet... the sound is roughly the same, and they both sound good... You've been asking for a fujita sound clip for weeks now... My video is too large a file to upload to this website so you'll just have to trust your decision... Heres what you should do now that you've ordered the Fujita... Install it and spend $400+ bucks to order the stillen in the meantime... drive it with the Fujita for a week and when the Stillen arrives, replace the intakes and test the Stillen... let us know what your comparison is... Unless you know someone locally who has a Fujita and Stillen, you aren't going to know the difference...

gama

yea... im just to inpatient!!!! mine comes monday!!! ...cant wait..and im gonna try to get a video then..just thought of hearing one before mine . but its ok!!!!! thanks, but i wont get a stillen for this purpose.

gama

is it true that when you reset your ecu after you put intake...the ecu will program itself to breath more air!!!which increases HP?..i read it some where in a thread...have you noticed HP increase days later or instantly...

i owned a VW corrado VR6 in 97'..neuspeed intake;chip;remus exaust!!! i gained at least 30HP and throttle response was way quicker..intake was loud!!!! but HR g35 engine is already dual intake and great induction stock!!!..thats why people dont see much a difference in performance!!! let it be stillen or fujita..but the sound of these intakes are awesome..especially g35 dual intakes!!! cant wait for mine...will get clip asap when installed!!!

Return to “G35 and G37 Engine, Drivetrain & Tuning”