Fuga JDM console language change

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.
Nielsio
Car: 2010 Nissan Fuga Y51

Hi guys, I'm a new proud owner of a 2010 Nissan Fuga 370GT spec car straight outta Japan :chuckle:
I'll post some pics later tonight. I've had the car now for exactly one week. I've been looking at the menu and could figure out some functionality, however if the menu was in english ofcourse this would be alot easier! I see that in the Infiniti M37 manuals there is a function under setup of configuration / units where you can select the language. Is there anyone who has been able to accomplish this??

Btw the initial mods will most likely be the Morimoto Led fogs for me, together with the strut bar and coilovers.
Love the ride so far, coming from a 2006 IS350 the power punch is really there!

Thanks for any feedback on this. I've looked at the youtube videos, downloaded the google translate app and waygo which was more useful for me.

Debonair
Car: 2011 Infiniti M56

Very cool. Where are you located? I'm guessing Canada.

If the videos do not help, and no one here can help, I would start looking for a local that can translate the menus and help guide you to the correct options.

Nielsio

I'm located in the Caribbean, actually in Curacao. small island where they dont restrict right hand drive cars yet. Our car dealerships only sell left hand drive cars, but we can import from all over. As I said I used the waygo app which is very handy to translate Japanese texts to english, but no luck yet.

Altim8M37
Car: 2012 Infiniti M37 RWD

Went on our honeymoon to Curacao back in 05. Gorgeous country with the island and Dutch influences mixing. We lived in Atlanta at the time, and every cabby, server, bartender, shopkeep, local asked us if we knew Andruw Jones. By the 3rd day, I realized I could have brought hats and jerseys instead of cash.

rsilva800
Car: 94 Z32, 11 M37S , 01 Pathfinder

A member from Curacao, that is a first. Congrats on the Fuga, definitely post pictures when you get a chance would love see it. I was there a long time ago with my parents on a vacation trip.

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

Welcome to the forum! I'm a bit jealous of anyone who can live comfortably on one of the islands...brother is in Mexico right now and just the weather, etc. makes me jealous.

nebojsa_o
Car: 2012 Infiniti M37x, 2002 Nissan Maxima SE, 1996 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme SL, 2007 Suzuki GSX-R600

I went into my settings today after work and in the listed languages I have English, French, and Spanish, but I am unable to select anything other than English.

Nielsio

Thanks for the feedback guys. Yes it's great here weather is nice pretty much year round. Been going through the menu again but no option to switch languages. I've noticed their navigation stuff is really neat if you're living in japan. It's got a listing of fast food places in there :rotfl

Oh well, I'll see if there's a way to flash it through the local nissan dealership here. We've got one M56 that I know of, that's been bought through them so it's worth a shot i guess.

stm37s
Car: 2012 300 SRT8
2011 M37S
2006 Range Rover HSE (Wife's Ride)
2012 Camaro LS (Wife's Ride)
95 Impala SS (sold)
2004 Impala SS (sold)
2012 Hyundai Veloster (Daughters Ride)

Nielsio wrote:Thanks for the feedback guys. Yes it's great here weather is nice pretty much year round. Been going through the menu again but no option to switch languages. I've noticed their navigation stuff is really neat if you're living in japan. It's got a listing of fast food places in there :rotfl

Oh well, I'll see if there's a way to flash it through the local nissan dealership here. We've got one M56 that I know of, that's been bought through them so it's worth a shot i guess.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with getting the language thing fixed and hurry up with those pic's, lol.

Nielsio

Ok here we go, if there are specific pic requests just let me know. This week i'll be doing a full wax / polish job on her, and really will need to add some bass in there, prolly a 10inch sub :yesnod

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/wjh3cq462ztm ... RwDLQeIZ2a

stm37s
2011 M37S
95 Impala SS (sold)
2004 Impala SS (sold)

Nielsio wrote:Ok here we go, if there are specific pic requests just let me know. This week i'll be doing a full wax / polish job on her, and really will need to add some bass in there, prolly a 10inch sub :yesnod

Nice pics of the ride, are you planning any mods?

rsilva800

Nielsio wrote:Ok here we go, if there are specific pic requests just let me know. This week i'll be doing a full wax / polish job on her, and really will need to add some bass in there, prolly a 10inch sub :yesnod

Looking good.

Man I love how the passenger seat has the leg support at the bottom.

reggiebrown40
Car: 2018 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport
2011 Infiniti M56x - Dead

Anyone else wondering if Nielsio can answer the question regarding this: forrest-air-scent-cartridge-t586566.html

I'm willing to bet with the model yearh he has the piece that's missing from our cars is in his.

Nielso, no pressure but if you get a chance can you look at the link I posted regarding a previous thread discussion.

rsilva800

reggiebrown40 wrote:Anyone else wondering if Nielsio can answer the question regarding this: forrest-air-scent-cartridge-t586566.html

I'm willing to bet with the model yearh he has the piece that's missing from our cars is in his.

Nielso, no pressure but if you get a chance can you look at the link I posted regarding a previous thread discussion.

That is the first thing I looked for on the pictures. It seems like his Fuga is not equipped with the Forest Air option, at least I can not see the button on the pics he uploaded.

Rob

Nielsio

Actually I do have that forrest air option. Here are some pics from the car how I have the setup from the forrest air system. Made me sweat a little try to pry open the glove box to get to the bolts but I managed in the end.

Here's the link to view the photo's, hopefully it solves this dilemma" https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ahjil0w5mq4e ... MEC_a?dl=0

stm37s
2011 M37S
95 Impala SS (sold)
2004 Impala SS (sold)

Nielsio wrote:Actually I do have that forrest air option. Here are some pics from the car how I have the setup from the forrest air system. Made me sweat a little try to pry open the glove box to get to the bolts but I managed in the end.

Here's the link to view the photo's, hopefully it solves this dilemma" https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ahjil0w5mq4e ... MEC_a?dl=0
The pictures are clear and hopefully this can help out our fellow brothers fix this issue with their cars

Nielsio

stm37s wrote:

Nice pics of the ride, are you planning any mods?
I'm looking to improve the ride stiffness and steering so definitely looking into some coilovers, the tanabe strut bar should also help, and some spacers for the rears. On the roads we have there that should be a fair start. After those, maybe new set of wheels/tires but not rushing on ordering those.

Already did the sound tune up, with a 10inch Rockford Fosgate sub :chuckle: man that thing rocks, got it powered by a JL audio amp.

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”