Fuel Cells for Z32's

Blast down the 1320? Love the 1/8 mile action? Here's your forum.
SLE-PR
Car: 1992 Z32 A/T TT
1990 Z32 S/T NA
1990 Z32 A/T NA

Hey Guys, I've done some looking here but didn't have any luck yet, for what I am looking for.

Has Anyone or does Anyone know of someone who has build their own fuel cell system for a Z32? I want to be able to run on the 91 octane tune for daily driving and when I want to race, switch to the MS 109 race fuel in the cell,,,, as I already have the map switcher installed.

I have a general idea on how to go about it with what is involved to accomplish it but I am a bit stumped on how to go about getting an independent fuel pump for the cell to operate with the fuel pump regulator. This is what I have figured on parts for the system so far;

- Custom Made Fuel Cell ( 5 gallons or so)
- Set of lines run back to the fuel cell (Feed and Return)
- Independent Hi Flow Fuel Pump (What would be a good one to buy?)
- Tank Switcher Valve ( I was thinking of one like the old Chevy trucks that had dual tanks)
-

I would also make it with a quick coupling set up at the cell, so it can be removed easily for not having it in the car when I don't need it.......for safety reasons, obviously.
I have a spare TT fuel pump and and 2 TT (used) FPR's but when I had it "dyno tuned", I had 605 rwhp and that is all the New OEM fuel pump could deliver, so that's why I'm asking what would be a good Hi Flow stand alone pump.

If I have not posted this to the proper forum, I trust that the Moderator will help me with it. :)

Thanks, SLE-PR

Return to “Nissan Drag Racing Forum”