Fuel and timing units please help

ONLY for ADVANCED technical discussion about the 240sx!
KaTS13-614
Car: 1993 240sx

Ok so I am doing a low boost KAT dohc. 93 hatch. I was thinking apexi neo or safc. Figured I could retard the timing on the distributor.

Have read a lot and I have 400 in the neo. I'm thinking I want something else. Anything out there that wouldn't involve a computer for the initial tune. I would like to drive it to get the dyno lol. Saves me a tow or driving a trailer down.

All in all later I plan on higher boost settings but not right away. What do you think or have?

KaTS13-614
Car: 1993 240sx

Me again. Money wise I'm about maxed but I see the emanage ultimate as a middle of the road. I don't see many results from people running it.

I also see where people have run fuel and timing separate by adding the msd.

I would love somebody with feedback of personal experience.

I like the ability to dodge the dyno expense and get rolling. I don't like not being able to control timing.

I want to change injectors soon and fuel pump.

My 93 hatch has been sitting for 12 years empty in a garage with synthetic fluid everywhere I could put it. Royal purple in the tranny and diff.

I have loads of suspension work but I'd like to nail down my turbo setup. Like I said the neo is here and I have 390 in that. I can return via amazon. I can buy the msd or dump all money into the ultimate.

Let me know your thoughts!

Return to “240SX Technical Forum”