Unfortunately I've given up on trying to fit a VK45DE in my 1955 GMC pickup, due to several things like location of the steering rack, etc, it was going to require way too much modification to make it work. My loss can be your gain however!
The oil looks good, the engine turns freely, but not TOO freely, and I've turned it over with the starter and all sounds great.
The setup I'm selling includes:
- 03-05 Nissan Cima configured VK45DE (~335hp)
- 03-05 Nissan Cima VK45DE wiring harness
- 03-05 Nissan Cima ECU and Transmission computers
- 06 M45 Wiring Harness
- 06 M45 ECU - modified to run as a crate motor by Uprev
- 06 M45 Throttle pedal, with wiring pigtail
There are a few minor sensor changes between the Cima configuration and the M45 configuration, the throttle body is different and is located in a different place on the engine, but it may be able to make it work as is. Otherwise, you would need an M45 intake and M45 throttle body for the new harness to work.
Located north of DFW, south of Denton, TX, and I'd like to get $1200 for everything together, and LOVE not to have to try to ship it.
PM me here for any offers or details!