FS: testing waters, 93 Vert

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
raxx

I have a red 93 vert for sale, upstate south carolina. 190k miles, runs pretty good, no a/c, missing rear speaker covers, dent on driver side door, I removed the door pillar selt belts. But I do not have the rear seat belts like Azhitman, i think thats his name. Missing rear view mirror. Just replace new brake pads in the back. I have another climate control that i havn't installed yet, the one thats in the car has some buttons that are stuck. I have a pignose front end on the car with a lip, I cut out the whole in the middle. You will see int he pics Needs new top and back window, I have one, just don't have the money to install it, I bought it for 400, will sell for 350. It has stock suspension now.

I bought it for 2400, put in 400 into it, and 400 for top and back window. So for anyone that are interested, just give me a reasonble price and we can take it from there. post here or email me at [email protected] or Aim: Raxx208

I will post more pics as soon as possible, depending on the reponse that I receive back.

Thanks

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”