FS: Raffle: Custom Cage by Postition 1 Racecraft - Golden Gardens

Including AK, WA, OR, ID, MT, and WY
chad_everson
Car: 2001 Nissan Silvia Spec R

I will be holding a raffle drawing at Golden Gardens this year (March 30, 2008). You do not have to be present to win the drawing. You can purchase multiple tickets. Tickets are selling right now.

The raffle will be for a custom built Cage by Position 1 RaceCraft in Bremerton, WA(retails for about $4000). The cage you will be getting will include door bars, gussets, x-bar, etc (material will be DOM mild steel). It will mimic the Silk Road / Falken s13.5 and s14. Position 1 has built many custom cages ranging from time attack, drag, drift up to circuit track cars. If you want to see in person the quality of work they do you can go to their shop which is at

Position 1 Racecraft360-674-73595400 Constance Dr. SWPort Orchard, WA 98367

If you are in the Portland area you can go over to Unnatural and take a look at Wes's S14 drift car which Justin from Position 1 just finished.

Here are some pictures of what you will be getting:

You do not have to be present to win the drawing. Each ticket will be $25 via paypal. If you do not have paypal you can send me a check or money order.Tickets will be sold as of today and all the way up to the End of Golden Gardens. The winning ticket will be drawn at 3pm. My paypal address is [email protected] my phone number is 541-337-8073.

*the drawing will be for cage work only. You will have to have the car stripped of any interior and delivered to P1 for the cage to be installed( if you want them to strip interior will cost extra). *

Asmar
Car: 1994 Nissan Skyline

Nice paint job.

Lookin' good.

timber009
Car: s13 coupe

that looks so sick. i wish i had the money to do that. only got enough right now for a sr swap. but thats looks ****in cool.

Return to “Northwest Region”