FS in Houston TX 1995 LP2 Deep Purple Metallic 2+2 NA Auto

Nissan 300ZX classified ads, parts and accessories
NolimitZ32
Car: 91 AG2 2+0 TTMT swap/E39 BMW 540i6/E53 4.6is Dinan S3

1995 Nissan 300ZX 2+2 NA Auto t-tops
A bit over 151,000 miles
Located in Houston TX
Contact: PM me here, email me at a1f1g1o1r1e1l1i1k@yahoo (remove the 1s), or text at (2eight1)7threetwo 86nine5

Original Price: $6000
New Price: $5500

I have the all of the parts required for a manual swap with exception of the clutch line ($40 from vendors) and transmission harness ($150 from wiring specialties) this can be worked into the deal for an additional cost.
- NA 5 speed manual transmission
- Shifter assembly
- Exedy NA clutch
- CZP LW flywheel
- NA clutch master cylinder
- NA clutch slave cylinder
- manual brake and clutch pedals with switches and pigtails
- 1-piece steel driveshaft

Engine:
Original NA 3.0L V6,
recent heater hoses,
recent accessory belts,
recent timing belt (can't confirm tensioner and idlers but PO said he did them),
fresh oil and filter
recent coolant flush
has the occasional belt squeal on startup but goes away within a few seconds.
Has a what looks to be a home-made catback, sounds good but the welds aren't the prettiest.

Drivetrain:
fresh trans fluid
transmission shifts smooth.
no lagging, no slipping, just the normal Z32 Autotragic behavior.
1-piece driveshaft installed.
Rear diff is tight and quiet.
Front brake rotors need to be replaced, the car stops but shudders under light braking.

Interior:
Leather front and rear seats,
Driver's seat is torn and will need a replacement cushion and cover (available from many Z32 vendors).
Shifter Leather came apart at the seam.
Black micro-suede OEM interior.
The dash is starting to delaminate very slightly at the windshield vent, maybe lifter 1/8 inch at most in one spot
All electrical and AC works flawlessly, still has original fog lamp bulbs (26725-30P0)

Exterior:
Original LP2 Deep Purple Metallic paint on most of the car (216 USDM total).
99 jspec wing installed.
The can has numerous dings the majority of which could be corrected with PDR.
The rear bumper and spoiler repainted under my ownership due to peeling base and clear.
The rubberized coating on pretty much all of the trim is peeling.
The passenger side windshield cowl is in one piece but cracked.

Wheels/Tires:
Original wheels in silver
Some light curb rash but not to terrible
Tires are new Kumho Ecsta ASTs

HIstory:
I got the car in an even trade with the previous owner (I traded a manual Xterra for it) please note I'm not a dealer, it was an even traded because he needed a taller vehicle due to health issues. The previous owner is from the Dallas TX area where he purchased the car some time before shipping out to the middle east (I don't have any history on the car before he got it and I have not ran a Carfax). While the PO was serving the car sat under a cover in his father's barn, when he returned and after attending to his medical issues he brought the car out of storage and started replacing the dry rotted rubber hoses, seals, belts etc. This is the 4th Z32 I have owned (I still own #3 as well), I got the car with the intention of restoring the body and interior to 100% and swapping the built TT engine, manual trans, powertrix suspension, and everything else from my Aztec Red 2+0 because I wanted an original LP2 car, but since having both I have fallen more in love with the Aztec red and I still can't get over my disdain for the proportions of the 2+2. Between my wife and I, we have 6 cars all of which get driven and all of which need maintenance expenditures, insurance, etc. I don't really want to get rid of the 2+2 (especially since our 7 year-old can actually ride in it unlike my 2+0) but it is the most prudent thing to do especially since with the other projects in line ahead of it I don't see having the time to work on it for many years. The price is negotiable but I don't want to haggle aimlessly and will not entertain low ball offers. I have a clean and clear Texas title in my name, the car is registered and insured and is driven to work occasionally so the gas, fluids, hoses, tires, etc get enough of a workout to stay fresh. LOTS more images and walk-around and running videos available on request.

DCaff300ZX
Car: .
1993 CRP TT- Modified

Bummer, dude. Sucks you have to sell her, GLWS!

NolimitZ32

Thanks Dave. I don't have to get rid of her but its the smart thing to do, plus she deserves better than sitting in my driveway and getting driven to the grocery store on weekends. If I get time I might complete the manual swap but I want to concentrate on others in the family fleet.

NolimitZ32

Still up for sale, price dropped, I enjoyed it through the summer and now have another little one on the way so really trying to thin the fleet.

NolimitZ32

Price Drop $5500

I've updated the original post with updates, so be updated and come take this off my hands, I found something I want to buy for my wife so this needs to go. Will entertain reasonable offers and/or partial trades.

NolimitZ32

Updated pictures added.

NolimitZ32

SOLD

Return to “300ZX (Z32) Classifieds”