FS: ***BNIB*** Air Runner Japan air suspension kit (02-05 Q45/F50 Cima)

NICO's V.I.P. styling forum.
ExecutiveA4

Selling a brand-new, in-box, never opened/installed AIR RUNNER Japan air suspension kit for 02-05+ Infiniti Q45 (F50 Cima); 2nd-gen kit comes w/adjustable front and rear dampening (prev-gen was front only), comes with all struts, bags, fittings, paddle switches, pancake tank, all English installation instructions. Never opened. Sat in my bedroom for 1-2 months. Easy to install as bags, fittings and struts are all pre-assembled for you, and professional installation available if you live in Hawaii. SELLING FOR $4500/or best offer. You pay shipping.

Email if interested: [email protected]

Pic of kit:

(this is what your 02-05 Q45 could look like on bags, this was the direction I was heading)

Qfour5
Car: a32, f50

damn I wish I had the extra cash to grab this. I been looking to get this for over a year but just bought new rims what would you consider a fair offer?

cr00klyn718

Got any good references?

ExecutiveA4

^^^ absolutely! been in the vip game for 5 yrs and in the car scene since i was age 15... my past builds are here:

http://www.likenootherllc.com/exes.html

i have sold and purchases numerous parts over the yrs from clublexus, vipstylecars, luxuryjcars and am active on fresh-alloy, postjunky and forumshawaii.net -- more so when i was into euros, i bought s***loads of parts on audiworld, audizine, bimmerworld and sixspeedonline.

let me know what reference(s) you need and i can go find ppl i sold stuff to and/or bought stuff from. i am a paypal-verified merchant (5 yrs) and i am a premier member on eBay with zero negative feedbacks.

are you interested in buying?

mike

Qfour5

If I had the cash I would buy right now but I'm currently saving for suspension don't have enough yet and trying to buy something off Kyle so I can't say I will have enough for this anytime soon. But if you are linking likenoother then im sure you know kyles F50

Qfour5

Email sent I gotta see if I can come up with somem more cash. But I shot you my best offer as of right now I'm gonna see if I can come up with some more cash somehow over the next couple of days or next week.

ExecutiveA4

sorry guys; i'd like to get $4500 for this kit. i will keep it and slap it on a 06 Q45 kouki if i don't sell it. it's just taking up room collecting dust. thanks!

Qfour5

I'm sorry but for that price I can't take it let me know if you decide to lower your price a little bit

ExecutiveA4

*** sale pending ***

sorry guys, i'm not looking to lose money on this deal and i'm in no rush to sell at all; if i don't sell it for what i want, i'll just buy another f50 and slap it on -- the kit's brand-new, sealed and never installed and shipping to 48 states from hawaii runs $250-300 bucks 3-day fedex/ups, the spindles make it super heavy, 3x boxes total. i'd be happy to ship if you pay.

cheers.

Return to “VIP Forum”