FS: 2007 350Z ROADSTER

Nissan 350z / Nissan 370z classified ads, parts and accessories
Hayseed
Car: 2007 Nissan 350Z

117k miles. Has had many maintenance procedures done. These are a few: clutch replaced, master cylinder replaced, slave cylinder replaced, both timing chain gaskets replaced along with galley gasket. New radiator and hoses, new brake pads and rotors in 6/20 along with Brembo in rear and Akebono in front. Pioneer head unit, Apple Car Play, Bluetooth. Grand touring model w/ 6 speed manual, 308 hp, 20% tint.

Some wheels have heavy curb rash, front valance has its share of scrapes and bruises. Remote I lock not working on passenger side. Orange leather seats, power with heat. Clean Car Fax. Great running car. Only reason for sale is the 6 speed, and getting in and out. I bought this for a fun car to drive once in and while, now without wanting it, it is my daily driver. I need to sell to get a bigger automatic. If you want more pictures let me know how to get them to you.

I am in the panhandle of WV. If there is anything else I should have posted to be in compliance with this forum please let me know. Thanks
Last edited by Rogue One on Tue May 16, 2023 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Revise Title

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

:welcome:

Here are the classified section rules: **FORUM RULES FOR POSTING TO CLASSIFIEDS**
REQUIRED CONTENT
2. CONTACT: Provide a specific method of contact for potential buyers to reach you. New members with less than 10 posts cannot send/receive a PM. Additionally this thread can be read by non-members, and they can't PM you either.
5. PRICE: Include a price, plain and simple.

NOTE: There's a TIME LIMIT for editing posts. If the edit button is gone, the post cannot be edited. Simply add changes as replies to your original post.

How to upload pictures on NICOclub: Using IMGUR
Pictures can also be added as an attachment.

Hayseed

Sorry I thought that was one of the first things I did,,,,

Hayseed

Hayseed wrote:
Mon May 15, 2023 7:31 pm
117k miles. Has had many maintenance procedures done. These are a few: clutch replaced, master cylinder replaced, slave cylinder replaced, both timing chain gaskets replaced along with galley gasket. New radiator and hoses, new brake pads and rotors in 6/20 along with Brembo in rear and Akebono in front. Pioneer head unit, Apple Car Play, Bluetooth. Grand touring model w/ 6 speed manual, 308 hp, 20% tint.

Some wheels have heavy curb rash, front valance has its share of scrapes and bruises. Remote I lock not working on passenger side. Orange leather seats, power with heat. Clean Car Fax. Great running car. Only reason for sale is the 6 speed, and getting in and out. I bought this for a fun car to drive once in and while, now without wanting it, it is my daily driver. I need to sell to get a bigger automatic. If you want more pictures let me know how to get them to you. Price $12500, will consider more, but you’ll have to be quite firm

I am in the panhandle of WV. If there is anything else I should have posted to be in compliance with this forum please let me know.

Return to “350z / 370z Classifieds”