FS: 2004 Nissan Maxima SL $3850

Buy or sell Nissan / Datsun cars, trucks, SUV's and crossover Vehicles!
guldtegel855
Car: 2004 Nissan Maxima SL

Make/Model/Trim: Nissan Maxima SL
Year: 2004
VIN: 1N4BA41E14C922908
Mileage: 158124
Engine Type: 3.5 V6
Transmission Type: 5 speed automatic
Options: SkyView roof, heated steering wheel

This A34 Maxima is priced reasonably at $3850.
The car is located in south central PA.

The last time this vehicle was driven was March 15, 2020. I ran the car and circulated fluids periodically since then, but it requires a portable battery pack because the battery does not hold charge and must be replaced. I’ve also stopped running it recently because the oil is over a year old and needs to be replaced. Since 115,000 miles I’ve ran Mobil 1 and Purolator oil filters. I’ve also run Shell gasoline as much as possible. The car didn’t come with any receipts from the previous owner so I have no history on the car. All I have is my spreadsheet of maintenance since I bought it.

It’s a great machine and it owes me nothing, but I am selling the Maxima because it is time for me to move on from it and take it out of storage. So, from the start it will need tires, front brake pads, and a front driver side wheel bearing. I suggest a trailer despite its ability to run and drive. It is not violent, but the wheel bearing does shake. And also keep in mind the car is been sitting in storage for almost two years.

The previous owner installed billet aluminum grills and had the car re-sprayed factory Red Opulence Metallic. The masking step wasn’t done well but the rest turned out ok. It has gained scratches since then. You can see them when you zoom in on the pictures. The only rust I’m aware of is on the bottom corner of the driver door.

In addition to an oil change, coolant change, and definitely NOT a transmission flush but rather a transmission fluid drain and fill with dealership ONLY Nissan K-Matic fluid, I also suggest the brake fluid be changed at its age. The suspension will need attention in the front, specifically shocks and tie rods. The interior is an 8 out of 10, and it only loses to light wear in the outer bolsters of the front seats, but overall the factory beige interior is in decent shape for almost 20 years old. The speaker grills for the Bose speakers in the rear parcel shelf are degraded from UV radiation through the window over the years but the Bose stereo sounds great still! The center display is not pixelated and the center stack buttons work. There is a switch missing in the front assembly (photo included for reference) for the interior lights. The electric mirrors also work and it has the SkyView roof window not the sliding sunroof. I’ve had no problems with the transmission and it shifts solid. Any other questions or inquiries feel free to reach out and thank you for your consideration, all the best!

-Tim G
*REDACTED*
Last edited by Rogue One on Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SOLD

guldtegel855

Price reduced
$3700

guldtegel855

SOLD

Return to “Nissan For Sale”