FS 1993 nissan 240sx convertible

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
dugyot702
Car: 93 nissan 240sx convertible

Hey everyone,

Up for sale is my 93 vert. It has 152xxx miles, 5 speed conversion, ka24de, full interior, EVERYTHING works 100% zero drivability problems. Top is 9.8 of 10 very small pinhole in drivers side. Vehicle has ac/ps will have ac recharged prior to sale. The dash is clean no cracks, lowered on unknown springs and adjustable struts. Seatbelts have been relocated and doors changed so no more dildo doors that everyone hates so much. It does have minor damage to passenger side corner panel and door. Previous owner states he was side swiped (looks more like he lost it trying to be cool) The vehicle overall is beautiful in my opinion, it drives back and forth from here (las vegas) to San Diego without a single problem. The market here is deplorable for these cars, "convertibles are hella gay" is the usual response. I'm posting this here in hopes another enthusiast can get their hands on it and appreciate the vehicle instead of slam it into a wall 2 days later. Any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me here or via email at [email protected].

Asking price is $3000 or best offer.

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”