FS: 1991 Skyline GTR Vspec - Gunmetal Grey - Laguna Niguel, CA, Orange County

A forum for owners and fans of the legendary Nissan Skyline and Nissan GTR.
zoborax
Car: 1995 Nissan Skyline GTS25t

If you learned to read and comprehend, perhaps a subject in which you performed poorly, you would notice that I said "some" cars...If I recall correctly, I said, "Once a car gets pretty old, like up to 15 years or so, and the car is not in a decent amount of demand, the car receives an official value of ZERO." You're piece of **** 30 is one example. My wife having to sell her car before moving here is a different story. Her car has reached the ZERO value, and she has to pay someone to take it. That is another example. So I think I am a little less than "100%" wrong, Guy.

zoborax

Paul2x wrote:and has a label for a service that was completed at 130k under the hood that is dated some time ago so the milage he is claiming is false as well, who know's what it's really at.
Perhaps, I am blind? I don't see the label you mentioned. Where exactly is the label in the picture? Or did you actually see the car in person? LMK.

jamied311
Car: 91 240SX Fastback

greatgonzer wrote:I find it interesting that the post author has not responded to any of these replies... He seems to have dissapeared.

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

zoborax wrote:

you're a pathetic fool. Probably just another ignorant American (maybe military) who has zero clue about how things really work in Japan. Just because you have lived there for 12 years doesn't mean you know ****. Hell. There are tonnes of people here in the states who've lived here for longer! They cannot speak the language, nor do they barely understand the culture and the basics of every day life. Dude, stop kidding yourself! Nobody would offer you even a grand for that piece of ****, except for some other dumb american (probably military)! I can't even believe you would post such a thing with any spec of pride! You're just a loser who wants to be heard and wishes he had a real skyline. Plain and simple. You are a dumb ****! shin ji mae *****!
zoborax wrote:If you learned to read and comprehend, perhaps a subject in which you performed poorly, you would notice that I said "some" cars...If I recall correctly, I said, "Once a car gets pretty old, like up to 15 years or so, and the car is not in a decent amount of demand, the car receives an official value of ZERO." You're piece of **** 30 is one example. My wife having to sell her car before moving here is a different story. Her car has reached the ZERO value, and she has to pay someone to take it. That is another example. So I think I am a little less than "100%" wrong, Guy.
I got a feeling this is gonna get reeeeaaaaaly ugly here real quick.

BTW zoborax, no one made personal attacks at you....
Modified by C33LaurelRacer at 1:07 PM 8/24/2006

zoborax

Perhaps you're right. I guess I should be really scared because the guy is a moderator. I guess I just don't really care!!! I don't even know why I waste my time talking to dumbasses I'll never meet. And the ones I call-out are too chicken **** to show. There are just too many of them out there!

Gold Digger
Car: Current:
2011 Infiniti G25X

Former:
1995 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec Midnight Purple
1990 Nissan Laurel Club S Turbo Two Tone Pearl

I'm not saying anything threatening...what I am saying is you made personal attacks at someone who did not make them to you. Making those kids of remarks turns into heated arguments that never turn out good for either person. This is an information board, not a place to test you testosterone. That is frowned uppon by most people.

I have met TMS, and he is far from a dumbass as you seem to claim.

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

zoborax wrote: I don't even know why I waste my time talking to dumbasses I'll never meet. And the ones I call-out are too chicken **** to show. There are just too many of them out there!
I'll show. Stop on by the booth in Atlanta.

Pretty big e-nuts you have there, son.

Who the hell do you think you are, "calling out" anyone?

Nice temper tantrum for no good reason.

Cripes. This "I'm more JDM than you" nonsense is horsesh!t. You're arguing with 2 guys who have lived in Japan for almost 2 decades combined, and you don't even know what you're arguing about.

"I have a Japanese wife". Well, step aside, guys, he's almost Japanese himself!

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

Z, oh, Z. Every so often a special case like you comes along. Someone that is so full of himself that he cannot handle being taken to task. "Ignorant American", American yes, ignorant no. Former military, yes. Seeing as how you seem to not like that may I assume you never had the sack or sense of duty to serve your country. I will do you the favor of not assuming that makes you a wuss with no honor. I don't care about your supposed "knowledge of the culture". It may in fact exceed mine, I claim no guru status when it comes to how deep I bow or where to put the meshi at business meetings. That remains irrelavent to the discussion. We are not discussing culture, we are discussing the inspection laws in Japan. We don't do a tea ceremony at the Land Transportation Office scooter. The fact remains is I am here, you are there. You are wrong, I am right. I drive and have driven Skylines for those 12 years and have owned over 15 of them, you don't, you just talk. I do my own Shakens and have done so many times, you don't, you just talk. I present you with actual experience you just talk. I love Japan so much I live here, you don't, you just talk. I suspect you act this way most of the time and wonder why people don't like you. If you would like to debate me that is fine, you will lose. I suggest you keep it above the belt or I might have to say something unfriendly to you and your feelings will be hurt. If you want to fight I'll fight you, start a thread in the International forum "I know everything about Japanese inspection laws". I'll debate you, it will be good for a laugh. Do Not however pollute this thread with your adolecent ramblings, show the thread starter some respect so I don't have to lock his thread because you are can't conduct yourself properly in his thread. I would expect him to show you the same courtesy even though I just scratched you off my Christmas card list. No mochi for you Z, bad boy.

aaronsnocker1
Car: 93 240sx

ibtl ha

AZhitman
Administrator
Car: 58 L210, 63 Bluebird RHD, 64 NL320, 65 SPL310, 66 411 RHD, 67 WRL411, 68 510 SR20, 75 280Z RB25, 77 620 SR20, 79 B310, 90 S13, 92 SE-R, 92 Silvia Qs, 98 S14.

I've posted an ENTIRE FORUM on when I'll be in Atlanta, son.

Feel free to stop by and lip off some more, Princess.

Your threats have been reported to your IP provider and the ATL PD, where I have a few friends.

c-24-98-64-189.hsd1.ga.comcast.net

winez31
Car: 1993 s13 ka24de

wow hmm. so that a nice skyline you got here nismo edition right? i decided to return the thread back to what it originaly was intended. o yeah........I LOVE NICO

themadscientist
Car: R32 GTR, DR30 RS Turbo, BRZ, Lunchbox, NSR50 Sportster 883 Iron
Location: Staring down at you with disdain from the spooky mountaintop castle.

Thank you Z31, If somebody gets this car let us know. Sketchy or not if we can save an R from the crusher it will be a job well done.

AZhitman
Administrator

Apologies to the original thread poster - Every once in a while, a special-needs student rolls through and disrupts normal business.

Back to the Skyline!

toughguyjr
Car: 1991 Nissan Skyline GTR

I can still get one from Japan to Canada for like 4K less. Probably with a few more kilometers but about the same condition.

I would have to agree with whoever said that the kilometers are probably not tampered with though. Most of the Zillas oversees I have been looking at are between 80-130 kms.

Though I'm not an expect and have never been to Japan (though I want to!), I would probably have to say it's because Japan is physically way smaller (and more dense) and they probably don't have to drive nearly as far as north american people do.

Sucks that you have to let her go though man, I'll sell my kidney's before I have to let my baby go (when I get her!).

Peace

DaveVR4
Car: 1997 Mitsubishi 3000GT

This thread sounds like fun :-D

Paul2x

I had a chance to see the car in person, the label is located on the under side of the hood...it was pretty funny when my friend pointed it out.

I even went the extra step and ran this car's vin by the cheif investagator that is currently taking care the rest of the MotoRex victums and he replied and I quote

"According to DOT, there is no history of this vehicle being imported into the U.S., so it is definitely not eligible for bond release and/or legalization without that. What states is this vehicle supposedly in?"

Then I just sent him the link to this ad and and he replied with:

"Wow, this guy is talking about committing a conspiracy to perjury, a felony in California, on an open forum. Not only that, but it's obvious he's flaunting the law by driving around with "Power" paper plates."

LOL.....

Thought you guys would get a kick out of that.

AZhitman
Administrator

DOH!!!

gtrmonkey
Car: 1996 240sx with 77k/Adavan Rims with silk roads(Got Sold)

The nismo Edition came with the N1 block didn't it?But the condition of the car is poor, I would say the car is worth 12k max. The only reason if it has the N1 is that it can handle the extra boost. Autosalon is a good mag.

tjkskater
Car: 95 eclipse hatch for sale, 96 eclipse spyder for sale, 98 grand prix for sale

N1 SKYLINES WERE ONLY MADE IN COLOR CODE 326 (CRYSTAL WHITE)

tjkskater
Car: 95 eclipse hatch for sale, 96 eclipse spyder for sale, 98 grand prix for sale

is that a chip in the paint where white paint could have been , but wouldnt that be primer if it was painted... Hmmmm

Okinawa_BNR34
Car: BNR34 GTR VSpec

sorry, that's not a Nismo R32. Nismo installs a special serialized data plate on every Nismo car (engine and firewall) that was created at the Nismo Omori Factory.

Sometimes GTR owners that do nothing but ZeroYon (drag race), remove the ABS and install a HICAS cancel bar. This may have very well been a ZeroYon BNR32 that was converted back to stock without putting the ABS back in... this of course is nothing but speculation.

for what I can pay for an R32 in Japan (similar condition) and ship it to the US without legalizing (if that were possible), i agree that 11-12K would be more appropriate.

redtop91
Car: ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A Start

AZhitman wrote:I've posted an ENTIRE FORUM on when I'll be in Atlanta, son.

Feel free to stop by and lip off some more, Princess.

Your threats have been reported to your IP provider and the ATL PD, where I have a few friends.

c-24-98-64-189.hsd1.ga.comcast.net
ZOMG IP PWNED!!!!!!! This sale is so shady Eminem himself gave up the title

Okinawa_BNR34

This BNR33 VSpec belongs to my friend Alex. He bought it off the showroom floor at Nissan Red Stage back in the day. Fast as ****...450PS. N1 block, N1 turbines, Nismo everything! It had every Nismo option at the time dealer installed. However, still not a "Nismo Complete Car" because it wasn't made at the Nismo Omori Factory. Nonetheless, a magnificent GTR!

redtop91

That is the hottest vehicle I've seen in awhile. I love R33s. This might be the only chance I have to talk directly to a skyline owner so I'd like to know... What's it like going to sleep with a fvcking skyline in your garage? Its gotta be a kick *** feeling. Is it unlike any other driving experience or have you had better ?
Modified by redtop91 at 3:07 PM 12/2/2006

Okinawa_BNR34

redtop91 wrote: That is the hottest vehicle I've seen in awhile. I love R33s. This might be the only chance I have to talk directly to a skyline owner so I'd like to know... What's it like going to sleep with a fvcking skyline in your garage? Its gotta be a kick *** feeling. Is it unlike any other driving experience or have you had better ?

Modified by redtop91 at 3:07 PM 12/2/2006
We can talk about that in another thread.

The point I was trying to make is that the R32 being advertised is just a regular BNR32. It's not a VSpec or VSpec II or Nismo or HKS Zero, or Tommy K...none of that. You can add all the Nismo stuff ever made on your car, it still doesn't make it the Nismo Edition. It has to come from the Nismo Factory period. In this case, the R32 didn't have Nismo jack crack.

Also, the Nismo Edition came with a 300 kph meter scale. This one only goes to 180 kph like all the regular GTR's did.

Some guy quoted below said this was a "Nismo" R32 because it doesn't have ABS.

Quote »GabeDM 6:53 PM 8/9/2006

ok bum, if you still wanna "know" what model it is, its a nismo edition.[/quote]

Count Zero
Car: 1990 Skyline GT-R, Federal Legal & fully registered.

Okinawa_BNR34 wrote:sorry, that's not a Nismo R32. Nismo installs a special serialized data plate on every Nismo car (engine and firewall) that was created at the Nismo Omori Factory.

Sometimes GTR owners that do nothing but ZeroYon (drag race), remove the ABS and install a HICAS cancel bar. This may have very well been a ZeroYon BNR32 that was converted back to stock without putting the ABS back in... this of course is nothing but speculation.

for what I can pay for an R32 in Japan (similar condition) and ship it to the US without legalizing (if that were possible), i agree that 11-12K would be more appropriate.
Ah-ha...an opportunity for a non-mechanic person (me) to learn something: How can you tell it doesn't have ABS? With those rims, I can barely see the brakes and rotors.

redtop91

Count Zero wrote:Ah-ha...an opportunity for a non-mechanic person (me) to learn something: How can you tell it doesn't have ABS? With those rims, I can barely see the brakes and rotors.
The only way I'd know is with pics of the engine bay. On USDM Nissans there is a large ABS unit on the passenger side similar to where the master cylinder is on the left (here's a tip: my 240 in my sig doesnt have ABS, see the top left side of the engine bay). Short of that it would be in the instrument gauges. But neither of those have been shown by my recollection so

89 GTR R32
Car: 1989 Nissan Skyline GTR R32

Hey man you live in Japan. How much does it cost to live over there? I have been over there twice and am really thinking about moving there. I don't mean like moving there within the next couple of months, but I have really been thinking about it once I get out of college and get some money saved up. I am going over probably this summer to be an English teacher under this program that I am in. We basically teach how to write and speak English to the Japanese. Never mind all of that you probably don't even care, but what ever I was just trying to get an idea of what living expenses are.

redtop91

89 GTR R32 wrote:I was just trying to get an idea of what living expenses are.
Helluva lot of money. Most places are like New York x2.

tyndago

Okinawa_BNR34 wrote:sorry, that's not a Nismo R32. Nismo installs a special serialized data plate on every Nismo car (engine and firewall) that was created at the Nismo Omori Factory.
Check your GT-R history.

560 Nismo version R32's and this car was one of them.

Not an after the fact conversion, but sold by the factory.

Return to “GTR Forum / Skyline Forum”