FS 1991 300zx Twin Turbo 89k miles in CT

Nissan 300ZX classified ads, parts and accessories
dboulden
Car: 1991 Nissan 300ZX TT

Hello NICOclub,

I have a 1991 300zx Twin Turbo 89k miles located in Danbury, CT
JN1CZ24H2MX500269
89k miles.

Body is in good shape for the age. A little rot on the spoiler. The rear tail lights will need to be replaced.
Interior is very good, though needs a good cleaning (see below)
Suspension was lowered a bit with new struts and shocks, etc.

Engine needed a few coil packs when they parked it 18 months ago. in those 18 months, a few things appear to have happened. A mouse made a home in the spare tire well. Smells like mouse pee in the cabin. We cleaned it up, but there is nothing some Febreze and a good cleaning with baking soda won't take out. More importantly, there is an oil leak from sitting ( rear main and probably the valve covers ). That said, with some oil in it, she started right up. Definitely a skip from the coil packs, but at 89k miles, well you all know, she's got a ton of potential for someone with some time and know-how - Both of which I am lacking in.

I was going to say make an offer, but the forum lords discouraged that, so I'm putting it out there that I'd love to get $6,000 as is, but there's a serious OBO here, so don't be shy. I don't offend. In fact, if you have any comments on the cost/value, feel free to tell me I'm crazy or I am leaving money on the table in the comments.

Last edited by Rogue One on Tue May 11, 2021 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SOLD

NolimitZ32
Car: 91 AG2 2+0 TTMT swap/E39 BMW 540i6/E53 4.6is Dinan S3

With the cleaning, restoration, and maintenance catchup required I wouldn't say you're leaving money on the table but I think there is potential for a little more. That said, if you aren't willing to do the cheap but labor intensive cleaning and "prettying-up" then at $6k she'll find a buyer quickly.

dboulden
Car: 1991 Nissan 300ZX TT

Sold in about 20 minutes on FB marketplace - should have asked for $8k :-)

Return to “300ZX (Z32) Classifieds”