front windows go down after car is turned off

Discussion forum for body kits, repair, modifications, interior styling, Audio / Video and internal/external lighting.
larchmontaudio
Car: g37x

Can anyone please offer me any insight.I have a 2006 g37x. The car was taken for service and the battery was disconnected.Since then when the car is turned off the front windows roll down.I have removed the battery from the key fob, the 2nd fob is not in range.I have also removed the drivers door panel and unplugged what i beleive to be the harness tha goes to the key switch and drivers window motor.The passenger window still goes down by itself.There are many posts about resetting the motor but they seem to apply to coupes. Also unplugging the2 wire window lock switch will disable the problem and all windows

nach_25
Car: 2005 Infinit G35X Sedan

I have had the same problem, but only during the winter months. From what I have researched this is a common issue among Nissan and Infiniti vehicles, so what you can do is turn your window locks on when you park. This has worked for me this winter and I have not had a window fall down on me since October

Return to “G35 and G37 Interior, Exterior and Audio”