Front seats...need advise

The Internet's ONLY forum for 240sx convertible information and the official home of the 240sx Convertible Club of America!
Slothead
Car: 93 240sx convertible, 5spd- wrapped in S15 Spec-B leather seats

I have a 93 with the stock seats and seat covers on the bottom for obvious reasons.I was about to buy nice 96 240 seats when I realized they don't taper at the top needed to recline in the tight convertible space behind.

Does anyone have new seat options that bolts right in. No fabricating brackets etc... Please let me know what fits great, and doesn't cost an arm and leg.

Thx

Hijacker
Car: '92 240sx Convertible
'94 F-150

i have S14 seats in my vert and don't have a huge issue with them reclining back. They drag a bit on the side panels in the rear, but not enough to impede reclining.

Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

Do you guys think Sentra seats would bolt into a 'vert OK?

I am guessing Nissan uses the same seat brackets? But RWD might be different due to width of the floor pan area? Anybody want to make an educated guess?

I was thinking a set of Se-R Spec V seats from 02 would be really cool in my 'vert. They are the Red/Black mesh ones.

Slothead
Car: 93 240sx convertible, 5spd- wrapped in S15 Spec-B leather seats

Great idea, let me know what you find out.Slothead

Eikon
Car: 71 240z, 93 Supra TT

I've been trying to research it through searches on this and other forums... doesn't sound like they fit unless you can weld the sentra seats to a 240 frame and rails.

I don't think I'm going to pursue it much further.

pizza914
Car: golf & cars

My drivers seat was worn out & had holes in the side bolsters. I would love some new seats (leather). What I did was take the passenger seat out of my parts car. It was in great shape. I took it apart took the the padding & cover. Then transfered it onto my worn out drivers seat! It feels like new so I am happy for now. You might try that to tide you over till you find just the right replacement. Good luck

Return to “240SX Convertible Forum”