Front passenger interior door handle

Discussion of Infiniti's amazing (and underrated) sport-luxury crossovers, the EX35 and EX37. For 2014, the EX series will be renamed QX50, in line with Ininfiit's new naming conventions.
Pocolo
Car: 2016 Infiniti QX50

Hello all,

I have a 2016 QX50 and I was on the front passnger side of it this morning as my wife was driving it. While I was trying to close my door from inside with the handle that is located on the door panel, I heard it squick as if it is loose. I tried a few times and it kept making the same noise. As closer I look, I notice it that the bottom part of the handle is hitting the wooden part where the window botton is located and that seemed to be where the sound was coming from. It seemed to me as if the glue which they used to attach the handle to the panel has given out.

I was wondering if anyone else had this issue. I mean it is really bad for a car this new to make this kind of sound. It felt very cheap.

Cheers

Bocatrip

Pocolo wrote:Hello all,

I have a 2016 QX50 and I was on the front passnger side of it this morning as my wife was driving it. While I was trying to close my door from inside with the handle that is located on the door panel, I heard it squick as if it is loose. I tried a few times and it kept making the same noise. As closer I look, I notice it that the bottom part of the handle is hitting the wooden part where the window botton is located and that seemed to be where the sound was coming from. It seemed to me as if the glue which they used to attach the handle to the panel has given out.

I was wondering if anyone else had this issue. I mean it is really bad for a car this new to make this kind of sound. It felt very cheap.

Cheers
I would be taking the car back to the dealer as we speak. Not acceptable! Nissan/Infiniti unfortunately has never been known for it's "fit and finish".

Pocolo
Car: 2016 Infiniti QX50

Yeah, I am taking it to the dealership tomorrow. There is couple more places that make squeaky sounds but they are not as bad as the door handle. I am a little bit disappointed :(

Bocatrip

You have a newer car.. Get it taken care by the Manufacturer.. Infiniti..

Return to “Infiniti EX35 / EX37 and QX50 / QX55 Forum”