Front bumper damage 06 M35X w/ premium package

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
JustJason
Car: 2006 Infiniti M35x

Hey guys, new 06 m35x owner here. When I bought the car the tires were nearly bald and unfortunately I made the mistake of not putting new ones on right away :frown:
During our last snowstorm here in NY someone slammed on their brakes while on a curve going downhill, the car immediately went sideways but luckily I was able to aim for the best possible outcome of hitting a speed limit pole instead of the 2 trees next to the pole, having my drivers side hit the car in front of me, or hitting the school bus going the other way. Bad news is is crunched the bottom of the fascia, cracked it by the wheel well, and put a hole on the passenger's side above then fog light.

Ive been looking online for potential aftermarket replacements because they are a lot cheaper than factory but I have only seen fascias/covers that specify it is not for m35s with fog lights and ACC, or they dont specify anything at all and just say they fit the m35x. My m35 has the premium package with adaptive cruise control, fog lights, and lane detection - does anyone have any example of or know where I could find one that definitely fits?
I'm not sure how to load pictures on this forum so heres a link for a picture of the damage: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsYHZSsCYE3fq24Vt7Bf1SIF8QCr

Rogue One
Administrator
Car: 2011 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Nissan Rogue SL
2012 Honda CR-V LX
2022 Honda Pilot Special Edition

Welcome to NICO!

How to upload pictures on NICOclub:
Using IMGUR

JustJason

Thank you! Is there any way to edit the initial post on this forum?

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

Hi Jason, unfortunately for posterity purposes we disable editing a post after a few minutes of its creation but if you let me or another mod know, we can take care of it for you (mods are those with blue names and admins have red).

As for your accident, happy to hear it was the better outcome of the other possibles and that you avoided something more major. I'm actually from NY as well (Albany area) and we got 20" or so...I'm actually sitting in the tire shop posting this waiting for new tires to be put on my wife's 2016 QX60.

Regarding the bumper, the only thing I think you need to be concerned with is the cutout of the ICC/ACC. If you have the cutout, everything else should fall into place.

JustJason

No problem, I was just going to remove the onedrive link from my original post and include the BBC code from my 2nd post.
I'm in Syracuse myself so were actually not too far from each other, we both get a lot of snow lol. Thank you for the help by the way!
From what I've seen it looks like theres one part number for the front bumper cover (62022EH125), do you or anyone else know if that's incorrect?
Would either of these examples fit?
They are both reasonably priced, but I've never had to replace a bumper before personally, so I'd hate to pay for it, have it shipped, and it either doesnt fit or is junk. However amazon has been really good at replacing/refunding any auto parts that are not the same as the description, so I don't think I'd worry too much with one that came from them.

Car parts front bumper:
https://www.carparts.com/details/Infini ... wYQAvD_BwE

Amazon Front Bumper: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009DJU2IE/re ... 8DbRP2J4CZ

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

If you haven't already, check a site like InfinitiPartsOnline or something and make sure there isn't in fact more than one number depending on what options the bumper came with (ACC/ICC, etc.). That bumper doesn't look like one that would work for ICC/ACC but I may be misremembering what a Y50 bumper looks like since I haven't had my 07 for 5 years.

JustJason

Okay I checked infiniti parts online and searched by VIN#, there isnt a standalone option that I saw to filter for an m35 with the technology, advanced technology, or premium packages. They showed only 1 part number - the same #62022EH125.
I haven't seen anything about needing a different fascia for different packages with any of the keywords I've tried in google either so hopefully this is right!

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”