"Freakmont V"!!!!!!!!

Including HI and CA
Q in Sac

It's that time again!!!!!!

"FREAKMONT V!!!!" in Fremont, CA

All Nissan BBQ, Picture Shoot and Cruise.

Sat March 20th, 12pm@ Lake Elizabeth, Fremont,CA

I hope this that this meet will be larger than the one in Sacramento on Jan 10th.

Things needed:

Food, drinks, forks, spoons, knives, napkins, garbarge bags, digital camera, digi cam and a good attitude.

We need to know, who's coming and what they will bring. The ones at the last meet knows where the park is at and you might put the directions (for ones that don't know) to the park in this thread.

Bay Area folks, try to get there early to secure the spot we normally get. I coming Sacramento and I might have number of folks following.

Note: this park is close to the Fremont Police station, so use "common sense" when attending.

I'm coming, I will bring charcoal, lighter fluid, Hot Links, buns and other stuff. Please post your info on this thread. And please, no hijacking or postwhoring of this thread.

So far, here the scheduled attendees:

Altima Group: AltaMotion2002, the1_thedave, Nosh8me, dnvrfan (maybe), Altmateone, iceman55508, skdiablo, bvexp. (8 total)

b15sentra.net/the vboard: clshrckr, driftking, n8innv, Blegacy, civiceater, oddsport, maxpyr0, corpsman, NGE123, Letzrace, ca03specv, speedislifeSER, Viper (13 total)

sr20forum Group: nin_00, 9d1ser, vpaztecred, n2nismo, what honda, mysergoesvroom, sr20steve, Sub Function, SR-SONIC sr20veb13, atomicbomberman (11 total)

g35driven Group: smokinG (1 total)

g20.net: seneb, jdragonprc ? (total 2)

NICO forums: GeeThreeFive, Xam, KrAzy24DE, spec-ty

Q in Sac

Things to bring for the "Freakmont" meet..

List of things to bring:

Forks, knives, spoons, plates, napkins, cups. Soda, ice, ice chest. Chicken, steak, hot dogs (buns), hamburgers (buns), hot links, other ethinic foods. Charcoal and fluid. Maybe tables and chairs.

Please add your name to the below list:

1. Q in Sac------>Hot links (buns), Charcoal and fluid, chairs. Some Forks, knives, spoons, plates, napkins, cups.

GeeThreeFive

Hello, Mr Bean, did you find this thread????

Q, do you have an idea as to how many people might be there. If I were to bring plates, how many would you say would be a safe number to bring?

Xam

1. Q in Sac------>Hot links (buns), Charcoal and fluid, chairs. Some Forks, knives, spoons, plates, napkins, cups.2. Xam ---------> SODA (coke, sprite, pepsi, diet coke, diet pepsi) i can bring like 10 2 liter bottles. is htat enough? but i dont have a cooler, so someone bring one or a few.

Q in Sac

GeeThreeFive wrote:Hello, Mr Bean, did you find this thread????

Q, do you have an idea as to how many people might be there. If I were to bring plates, how many would you say would be a safe number to bring?

Just bring 50, others will bring more.

Q.

GeeThreeFive

I'll bring my 32 qt. cooler then I get 5 bags of ice when I get to Fremont. It would melt buy the time I get there if I brought it from home. I'll bring 50 cups and a bag of chips. Q, why are you bringing so much stuff? You should wait until it closer and just bring what nobody else is bringing. Maybe it won't be so much. Just don't want you to be stuck paying for all that. Actually there are probably some that would rather give $5-$10 than bring something. Just my 2 cents.

KrAzy24DE
Car: I need money

Ill go to this Meet.. Ill bring some chips... 5 Big bags sound about kewl?if anything else is needed let me know

spec-ty
Car: cars,music, and comuters

Whats up I'm there, Iwent to the Sac meet. plan on gonig to this meet and I will bring something to eat and another spec-v partner who will bring something too. Both drive 02 & 03 spec-v and will check the v- board. If there is no post we will post.

see ya there. spec-ty

NISTECH

spec-ty wrote:Whats up I'm there, Iwent to the Sac meet. plan on gonig to this meet and I will bring something to eat and another spec-v partner who will bring something too. Both drive 02 & 03 spec-v and will check the v- board. If there is no post we will post.

see ya there. spec-ty

OOOOOH good greif here comes trouble!!!:rolleyes

J/P tyson

Q in Sac

Bump.

GeeThreeFive

bump!

NISTECH

off topic here but, Q was that your sentra on the side of hwy 50 in rancho yesterday?

Q in Sac

Nope, I was pretty much in the south area all yesterday. Remember, I have a "primered hood". That me. :) Going to the Fremont meet in March? Let us know.

NISTECH

This was a red ser sentra with primered hood I seen. I dont know if I am or not I will know closer to the date like that week if I will or not. I will post if i am.

the1_thedave
Car: 2k Altima SE

Sorry for the offtopic. Hey NISTECH, can you email me? I got a question about my car.

Q in Sac

Altima Group: AltaMotion2002, the1_thedave, Nosh8me, dnvrfan (maybe), Altmateone, iceman55508, skdiablo, bvexp, bigyu (9 total)

b15sentra.net/the vboard: clshrckr, driftking, n8innv, Blegacy, civiceater, oddsport, maxpyr0, corpsman, NGE123, Letzrace, ca03specv, speedislifeSER (maybe), Viper, eelybot, kaaos, roddy27, weaksauce (17 total)

sr20forum Group: nin_00, 9d1ser, vpaztecred, n2nismo, what honda, mysergoesvroom, sr20steve, Sub Function, SR-SONIC sr20veb13, atomicbomberman, soopastank, IIK1b-13, qinsac (14 total)

g20.net:seneb, jdragonprc (maybe) (total 2)

NICO forums:GeeThreeFive, Xam, KrAzy24DE, spec-ty, NISTECH (maybe) (5 total)

Maxima Group:Nine7-GXE, happyricefob, Aznwhitemax, vsamoylov, ni5moserspecv, nadir_s, MaximaDisciple, looslip, Turbo95Max (maybe) (9 total)

Grand total-----> 55

You can bring others. This post will be updated daily on the above boards or groups.

Q in SacTeam Driven NorCal

GeeThreeFive

Since my cupcakes went over so well at the last meet, I'll bring cupcakes, too. They were a little smashed from the ride up to Grant Ranch Park.

the1_thedave

Just as FYI, 'Q in Sac' has asked me to continue on with the organizing of "FREAKMONT V". If you don't know yet he recently resigned as the Lead Guy of Team Driven NorCal. So because of that he won't be organizing this meet and most likely not attending it either. So Again FYI. Everything is still a go. Nothing is changed otherwise. Don't forget to bring what you said you are bringing.

NISTECH

Hey Dave, Whats up with Q, he buy a honda or something?

curious and bumpin thread

BlueXIII
Car: breakin'..what have u done for hip-hop lately?

u can add me to the count...

JtWo

Hey cool...this meet is on my birthday :) I wanna go, but then I'm gonna get pummeled with punches >_<. Should I go? lol

stillmatic

How are you gonna get there? You don't have a ride... :D

stealthj

i saw this on Zilvia.net and it had a link to here, so i guess alot of people form zilvia might be going too, but i think there might be another bay area meet on the 28th if u check it out its on zilvia but ill go to both

im in

stealthj

here is the link to the 28th one in pleasonton should be a pretty big meet since its on norcal240sx.org

http://www.norcal240sx.org/eve....html

Q in Sac

NISTECH wrote:Hey Dave, Whats up with Q, he buy a honda or something?

curious and bumpin thread

No honda, personal reasons and family

Q in Sac

NISTECH

ok buddy well I hope things get better for ya. Take care of yourself man.

Scott

GeeThreeFive

Is anyone interested in caravaning to the Fremont meet? There are a few from Teamdriven getting together.

the1_thedave

Greetings again. Finally an update. The List is now up at http://www.team-driven.net/eve...x.htmI need to know who is bringing what if you haven't already said. Check the list if you are bringing something that someone is already bringing and could possibly change to something else, email me at [email protected] Also the directions are up, I hope they are explained well. If you are in sacramento we are caravaning together. Check your forums for caravan information. Any questions please post or email.

BlueXIII
Car: breakin'..what have u done for hip-hop lately?

i can bring meatkabob.....hehe have u guys ever ate that asian shishkabob? well yeah ill bring that if its coo...so whos bringin the grill and the charcoal???? dont forget the lighter and lighter fluid

GeeThreeFive

Make sure that you have maps for the cruise with meeting points about every 5 miles to regroup. After this weekend in the bay area on a 30 mile unorganized cruise I have a few more gray hairs.

Return to “California Region”