Found a 70 521 here locally

1965-1971 Datsun 521 forums. All 520 and 521 topics and discussion can be found here.
F20cpoweredpl

I found a 1970 521 that i want to purchase locally but cant get a hold of the owner! It has been sitting for sometime now as i always drive by and see it sitting in the yard. Well i finally got tired of just driving by and stopped and knocked on the door but no answer. I left a note with all of my info to call if interested in selling. Any other suggestion about how to get a hold of the owner?

phlebmaster
Car: 1973 240z L26 4spd rip roar and ready to go!

F20cpoweredpl wrote:I found a 1970 521 that i want to purchase locally but cant get a hold of the owner! It has been sitting for sometime now as i always drive by and see it sitting in the yard. Well i finally got tired of just driving by and stopped and knocked on the door but no answer. I left a note with all of my info to call if interested in selling. Any other suggestion about how to get a hold of the owner?
Be persistant. You may end up with a good deal or you might get shot. lol

F20cpoweredpl

Lol thanks!

willys57

some times get the address and write a letter or call the court house get the name of the owner and call them

F20cpoweredpl

Still no luck on getting a hold of the owner! Now it looks like someone stole the tailights, rear window, and the tailgate!

Charlie69
Car: 1966 Datsun 520

Have it towed to your place inside a fence wait 1 year and file for title. Oh ya this might be considered theft! Just joking.

How are you trying to contact the owner.

How do you know who the owner is.

It just might be abandoned. After looking at the date of this posts origin I would say it is abandoned.

Or you could give me the info on the truck and I could buy it and then sell it to you. Joking.

But seriously if you would edit your info with a location you might get more help. It might just belong to a member or a members friend.

A picture of the truck posted might spur someones memory as to who actually owns it.

Return to “Datsun 520 / 521”