****Forum Update!**** Read Read Read Read

General discussion area for the L30-chassis Altima
Rev_D21
Car: 1986.5 D21 LB HD 2WD V6 5Speed
1991 D21 Reg 2WD Auto
1995 D21 Reg 2WD 5Spd
1996 D21 Reg 4WD 5Spd
2012 Versa 1.6S 5-Speed

Nico has once again updated its structure to maintain it's command of the Nissan/Infinti information market. Info straight from our CEOs mouth..."Here's the deal - We have, as of tonight, started rolling out some hefty upgrades to our software... The first of these is a feature called "sluggable URLs".

This means the thread title will become part of the URL (look in your adddress bar in your browser).

What this means for us - More easily indexed threads. Now, instead of a meaningless URl, the reader can SEE what the thread is ostensibly about."

What that means to you?

-Faster Searching-More Relavent Answers-More On-Site Traffic

How you can help?

Glad you asked! In the words of our EX35 Moderator, "To facilitate this goal, I would like to request that everyone invest some extra effort in making sure that the title of any new threads be as descriptive and typo-free as possible.

Please also add the year & model of the car to the title (unless it's NOT appropriate to the thread). Something like "- 2008 Infiniti EX35" appended to the end would be perfect."

Basically thread titles like "WTF???" and "HELP!!!", ect. are no long acceptable and I will edit, to my liking, or delete any future threads with titles like these. And while Altimas is not setup for this feature yet it soon will be so let's start practicing good habits now.

If you have any questions please contact any of the NICO mods or myself, we are all here to help.

Thanks!

-Rev D

Return to “2nd Generation Altima Sedan (1998-2001)”