In an effort to provide the best possible Marketplace experience for all Nico members,
please review the following rules before posting a new classified thread.
Any thread that does not comply with the classified rules may be deleted without notice!
A Classified Thread MUST be posted with the following information;
1. CONCISE ACCURATE TITLE: No threads permitted with fanciful titles such as “FS: ……check it out” etc
2. CONTACT: Provide a specific method of contact for potential buyers to reach you (no personal info please)
3. PICTURE: Include a hand written sign with UserName and Date in at least one current picture of the item(s) to verify ownership and help reduce scamming (do not just link to a dropbox/photobucket folder or craigslist post).
(This applies to all FS ,WTT items)
4. DESCRIPTION: Provide an accurate description of the item(s)
5. PRICE: Include a price, plain and simple.
6. If you are selling wheels, the thread information must contain size, offset, bolt pattern and how many wheels are for sale.
7. If you are selling tires, the thread information must contain brand, model, size and DOT, i.e. (DOT 1108). That number is located on the outside wall of the tire. If you see the DOT and there are just letters after it, look on the other side.
8. If you are selling spacers/adapters or lug nuts, thread pitch information must be included in the title and/or thread.
9. If you are selling a vehicle, please include title information: clean title, salvage title, state vehicle is titled, etc.
If any of the above information is left out, the thread will be locked and/or deleted
When Item is SOLD or Sale is FINISHED
1. Please reply to the original post
and add a comment to mark it as "SOLD", "CLOSED" etc.
Please do not delete the content of the OP, as this will be of value to future classified posts.
2. Please Close your thread. Notify a mod/admin in order to do this.
Other Rules To Follow and Rules That May Lead To Deletion of Threads or Posts.
1. Surrogate threads; Posting of classified threads on behalf of others is not permitted.
2. Feeler threads; Items are for sale or they are not, no feelers/testing waters threads permitted.
3. Personal Items Only; The posting of commercial or for profit items is not permitted.
4. No Needless Bumps; If your post is still on the first page do NOT bump your thread.
Otherwise, you are allowed 1 bump every 2 days after the last post of your thread.
If there has been a change to the asking price or product description you may bump.
5. Negative Posts; Needless Negative posts about what the item looks like, that the asking price is too high,
or posts of that nature are not permitted. Any such posts may be moderated.
6. NO thread hi-jacking. "I have one too and BTW its cheaper!"
7. If selling Nissan/Infiniti parts/cars on ebay, link back to NICO please.
8. Please don't create duplicate threads in different forums. Post a link in your signature instead and be an active poster. That will get much more exposure to the item(s) you are selling than multiple threads and will create less confusion for everyone. Announcement threads with a link back to the Marketplace are permissible. Marketplace threads will be deleted if posted in other forums.
9. Please DO NOT NEGOTIATE PRICES IN THIS FORUM. Take all negotiations off-board, to email, AIM, PM, phone, whatever. It is not appropriate to haggle with a buyer in his or her thread.
10. Reply to posts in a timely manner. Inactivity by the original poster will result in the thread being locked after 90 days from day of listing.
How to upload pictures
DO NOT USE PHOTOBUCKET!
How To Protect Yourself From Scams
when conducting business on the internet specifically market-place:
Nico and/or it's staff will not be held responsible for any posts made within the classified forums.
Nico is not responsible for any statements made, sales gone bad, money stolen,
part failures, or sales which lead to dispute.
YOU SELL AND BUY PRODUCTS IN THE CLASSIFIED FORUMS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!