Formula Drift US Championship

Including HI and CA
Formula_drift

For IMMEDIATE Release

FORMULA DRIFT CHAMPIONSHIP SCHEDULE ANNOUNCEMENT

Irvine, California, December 17, 2003Slipstream Global Marketing, Inc has announced the dates and locations of the first-ever drifting championship to be held in the United States. The series will consist of four championship rounds across the country. Teams backed by auto manufacturers, aftermarket partsmanufacturers and privateers have committed to the series. The series is open to anyone willingto qualify.

The Championship’s first round will be the headliner at a major motor sports weekend at RoadAtlanta where other series such as SCCA’s World Challenge will be competing in this weekend-long event in April. The other three rounds will be stand-alone events.

“We are very excited about the response and the possibilities this Championship”, says Jim Liawof Slipstream. “Sponsor involvement has been incredible and it is exciting to see all the drivers and teams willing commit to the entire Championship. Soon these American drivers will be able to compete at the Japanese D1 level. In the meantime, we will continue to provide them a platform to compete and excel.”

2004 Formula Drift Championship Schedule:

April 24-25, 2004 Road Atlanta Braselton, Georgia

June 12, 2004 Reliant Center Houston, Texas

July 11, 2004 Infineon Raceway Sonoma, California

August 29, 2004 Irwindale Speedway Irwindale, California

*schedule subject to change**additional dates may be added

Slipstream Global Marketing is an integrated event and marketing management company.Slipstream brought the first ever D1 Grand Prix to the U.S. last August at Irwindale Speedway.Among Slipstream’s various clients are such companies as eBay Motors, JCW Sport Compact,and Mazda North America.

Contact information:

[email protected]

Formula Drift Website: http://www.formulad.com

BB Turbo
Car: 2007 Nissan Titan KC, 1992 Nissan 240sx Coupe

June 12, 2004 Reliant Center Houston, Texas

Thank the good lord! 6 months from now, 1 week after I get my liscense, damn im excited.

ride4lame

...i heard there was going to be a north east event :(

Return to “California Region”