Formula Drift Chicago

Including ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IA, MO, and WI
jdm mike

Car enthusiasts!,

Formula Drift will be holding round 3 at Soldier Field on June 10th, 2006..

Ticket information:At the door: 27 dollars 2 Dollars off with a flyer (available at your local tuner shop)Online: 20 dollars

I encourage everyone to come out who haven’t seen drifting in person. It’s going to be a great event! Hope to see everyone there!!

EDIT: I heard in Atlanta, Formula Drift was giving 5 dollars off at the door if you had a BP Gas receipt of 8 gallons or more. I contacted FD myself and they said that they will be doing the same in Chicago! so for those who get gas there anyway and plan on going to Formula Drift, JUMP ON THIS DEAL!

If you would like to promote please contact

Fred Chang @[email protected]

For more info, check out http://www.FormulaDrift.com
Modified by jdm mike at 12:05 PM 5/22/2006

glitched
Car: 1992 240sx se

So are you involved with formulad?

I have been planning my buddies bachelor party and we are going to formula D in chicago then afterwards hitting hte bars...

But anyway, Im wondering if theres anything special that could be arranged for my buddies bachelor part?

Driftless240
Car: 1991 Hatchback

Hell yea I am goin for sure. Schoolz out!! great way to start off the summer. My first Drift even, any chance i might be able to get a ride along

whiterps13
Car: white LE hatch

<-----There.

jdm mike

EDIT: I heard in Atlanta, Formula Drift was giving 5 dollars off at the door if you had a BP Gas receipt of 8 gallons or more. I contacted FD myself and they said that they will be doing the same in Chicago! so for those who get gas there anyway and plan on going to Formula Drift, JUMP ON THIS DEAL!

sittin' Slidewayz
Car: 1995 240

just came back from the qualification round. Apparently, you're supposed to have a wristband and identification, but me and two friends snuck in. We got to stay for two whole rounds, which was about an hour and a half. Then we got kicked out. I have to go wash all the tire chunks out of my hair.

Return to “Midwest Region”