Forged wheels for 05 - 07 6MT Coupes

Shocks, springs, sway bars, coliovers, bushings, brakes, wheels, tires - This is the place to discuss G-Series suspension modifications!
Jacko3

Anyone notice how easily the forged wheels on the 05 - 07 6MT Coupes get scratched very easily? Right side of my wheel's edges have been scracthed from curbs, a few times. Luckily, there is a guy who moves around in vans, who fixes scracthed wheels. Ir am using touch-up silver paint to temporarily fix the scratch look on the wheels. Will fix it permanently, later. Now, I am thinking I am going to afterall get, some after market wheels.

G_whizz
Car: 2010 G37 Coupe Sport

Yup... all my scuff marks are not even my fault. When I had my winter tires put on, the techs scuffed up the outer rims on every one, they scuffed the inside as well where the lug nuts go.

When I get my summers put back on, they are responsible for fixing it.

I also notice a slight discoloration on some of the rims. Almost a milky colour in some spots. Not sure if this was done by my rim cleaner or not.

Jacko3

G-whizz:

I am really considering getting the NISMO 350Z wheels. They are just beautiful.

G_whizz
Car: 2010 G37 Coupe Sport

They're nice no doubt.. but not my personal taste if I were to spend that kind of $$$

I have ALWAYS wanted chrome rims. Just never pulled the trigger on any...yet..lol

Don't they only come in 18's??

Jacko3

I think they also come in staggered 19s.

Return to “G35 and G37 Suspension, Brakes, Wheels and Tires”