Forced induction (hellion turbo support) M56/Q70 5.6

Forum for Infiniti M37, M56 M35h Hybrid and Q70 owners.

Who interested in getting turbos??

Definitely interested!
100%
Interested, but I need to see initial cost and/or results otherwise, count me in!
No votes

Total votes: 1

BassMan24
Car: Infiniti M56

Hi guys! :mike

Recently spoke with Jeff over at hellion power systems, they seem pretty intent on supporting our platform based on my impression for our emails. I posted over in the facebook group and I got about 10-13 people who seem highly interested but we all know people are likely to back out once money gets involved or whatnot. With that said Jeff was wanting to know how readily available tuning is for this platform (mostly because he’s only dealt with domestics; Told him somewhat btw). Additionally, he said he’d need a development car for 6 months to a year which I’m down to do if it helps move this platform forward. Someone from facebook said they’d do it also and they’re RWD and I’m AWD which is perfect so both could be developed simultaneously.

Now with that said I would like to garner enough interest because he mentioned they’d need 20 systems to put into production so I’ve created a poll to help tally the numbers. As far as price is concerned, I’m willing to bet it’d be about $6-$12K shipped depending on how far you want to push it and, that falls in line with what is roughly offered on mustangs, camaros, and challengers.

Ilya
Car: 2011 M56x but I spend a lot of time on my 2015 Kawasaki Vulcan S. Former owner of a 2007 M35x. Also take care of my wife's 2016 QX60.

Hope you can get the support needed but based on previous group buys...it's gonna be tough.

seymore4
Car: 2012 M56
Professional UPREV tuner

Tuning is available via Uprev, however you would absolutely need an in person dyno tune and expect it to cost $1000 minimum.

That being said good luck but there is no way you'll get 10 people to commit financially; hate to say it but through my years of tuning I've found that M owners are some of the cheapest out there :tisk:

Return to “Infiniti M37, M56, M35h Hybrid and Q70 Forum”