For sale Stillen exhaust and AEM intake

Intake, exhaust, fuel injection, sensors, driveshaft, transmission, clutches, flywheels, manual swap components, differential, axles, cooling system, ECU, forced induction parts, catch cans, complete motorsets.
Keymainey
Car: 2014 2.5 Altima

I have a stillen catback exhaust i used for my 2014 2.5 altima used for about 35k miles. Took it off the car when i sold it. Looking to $650. Its in perfect working condition. I painted the tips black, there is 1 dent (not large) on it that doesn't effect anything.

I also have an AEM CAI that i took off the car as well. Looking for $100 for that. Perfect condition used for about 37k miles. Has all equipment required, i even still have the box.

If you want both i can do both for $700.

All prices are w/o shipping. Im located in Wa state. If you require shipping, i could get that information and price for you. Let me know if you have any questions and if you're really interested I can text some pictures. It wouldn't let me update pictures, says files is too big. First time using this forum just trying to sell these.
Last edited by Rogue One on Thu Mar 18, 2021 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: CLOSED

new06m35influv
Car: '06 M35 Sport Edition

Can I get some pics of the ca I have an '06 Infiniti M35 with the vq65de but found lot that'll fit
email is *REDACTED*

Return to “Engine / Drivetrain (for sale)”