Fog lights?

General discussion area for the L32-chassis Altima
pntofnoreturn
Car: 07 nissan altima 3.5 se

I purchased 2 pairs of fog lights for my 07 nissan altima 3.5se and they were supposedly made for the factory precut holes but they were to big. Anybody know of any aftermarket fog lights that fit?

malnevets
Car: 07 Altima Majestic Blue

same thing happened to me. I used the factory fog covers as mounts

I cut out the front circle part and squeezed the fogs in and then used zip ties to hold it in.

scrutmonkey
Car: 08 Altima Hybrid

no aftermakets i know fit...you;ll have toi make brackets.

eddie2.5
Car: Nissan Altima

hi there,i got my aftermarket fogs from http://shop.autopartsavenue.co...32571they fit like oem i have them on my car. little expensive but fit great. hopr this helps you out

pntofnoreturn

ya I was hoping not to spend that much but i guess i got no choice. Anyway where did you get those black and blue seat covers? I'm looking for some red and black but nice quality that actually fits.

malnevets
Car: 07 Altima Majestic Blue

got em off of eBay. $40 for the set which included backseat, two front seats, steering wheel cover, and two seat belt straps. Shipping included.

The back seat doesnt really fit too good, but the front seats are snug. Should be a little bigger. Can probably get car seats for $20 a piece at Strauss Discount Auto or almost any auto supply shop I would believe.

Any luck making the brackets to fit the fogs using the factory fog covers?

pntofnoreturn

no no luck at all. I used to work at a nissan dealership so I'm seeing if they can give me a break on some original fog lights. Then all i would have to do is get the HIDs for them. But unless I cut (which I don't want to do) it seems like it's impossible to find aftermarket lights to fit.

Return to “4th Generation Altima Sedan (2007-2012)”