Florida 240sx/ Z / Sentra BBQ Nov 23

Including AR, LA, MS, AL, FL, GA, SC, and NC
MiamiGrinch240
Car: Founder/President South Florida 240sx Chapter

Hello everyone. I have been in the process of planning a large 240sx/Z/Sentra BBQ for quite some time with the leaders of the local Z and Sentra groups. We will be having our BBQ on Sunday, November 23 at Markham Park in Sunrise. For all of you who drive 240sx, Z cars, or Sentras, you are all invited. Our goal is to have a meet as succesful as the Lake Park meet that was held in Tampa last year. Our goal is to gather around 100+ cars. We are working on gathering sponsors as well as TV and magazine coverage. Please make the drive if you aren't local so that we can have a GREAT meet. Food will be FREE and entrance to the park is just $1

Please post about this BBQ on forums for any of these 3 types of Nissans. For any more info you can contact me at:

[email protected]

or

AIM: KYLE240SX

chillmieste
Car: 97 240sx KA-T

Hey I live in sunrise so you will defintely see me there. Ive been waiting for somthing like this to happen down here. What time should I show up? Ill also let the nissan owners know about this at the tower shops in davie. Is there some sort of flier I could get to spread the word?

Return to “Southeast Region”