Floor Mats

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
rychoi
Car: 2008 Rogue

None of the Rogues in my area came with floor mats. Any suggestions on where to get some (if not ordered from Nissan)? fav brands?

gazuccio

Get the Nissan ones as thay have Rogue embroidered on it. HAggle the price your NISSAN dealer should have a buyers price (owner's price)

dward
Car: 2008 Nissan Rogue SL AWD

My dealer offered to put them in my Rogue if the car from the factory did not include them. He said they were a $200 value. Fortunately, my car came with them and they really look good.

Dakota4791
Car: Nissan Rogue

Mine didn't come with them, and the dealer didn't have them. I went to Wal-Mart and bought mats for $20. At least if I wreck them, I don't have to pay $200 for new ones.

Beagle_Hauler
Car: 1996 Suzuki X-90 & 1944 Ford GPW

While negotiating for my "SL" Rogue, we haggled a bit on the price and they were at the point where they didn't want to budge..so I asked for some accessories at their cost, the salesman marched right over to an "S" Rogue and pulled out the floor mats and stuck them in our SL! For free...Anyway, I think the S has floormats but the SL doesn't. Seems strange but when you click "floormats" on while building the SL model at NissanUSA.com's site, it declicks it and tells you it's only available on the "S". The mats he put in have little grommets installed that look like they are supposed to loop over two hooks but in my SL, there are no hooks. So I think the SL has some custom mats coming down the pipeline from Nissan...Or I can't find the hooks. This is speculative on my part, and I could be wrong. Either way, the floor mats fit and are not moving around..and are keeping my Beagles wet paws from ruining the factory carpet...

cpca
Car: 2008 Rogue SL AWD Phantom White

Floor mats are an accessory for both S and SL models. Whether they are currently available in inventory at this time is another story. Floor mats included with new Rogues are a result of some marketing guy's decision on how many vehicles to bundle with which accessories.

By the way, one of the minor differences between the S and SL models is that the SL model has heater ducts in the floor below the front seats, which create a small "hump". Nissan (and some aftermarket suppliers) actually offer two different sets of floor mats - for cars "with heater duct" and for cars "without heater duct". The S model front floor mats that the salesman threw in your SL might not fit as snugly as proper SL floor mats would.

albertwang16

I think I saw it on ebay a couple weeks ago...

Beagle_Hauler
Car: 1996 Suzuki X-90 & 1944 Ford GPW

Thank you for the clarification and the time to respond. I will double check the fit/placement of the matts and make sure the rear ducts are not blocked (fire hazzard? Doubt it, but better safe than sorry!) in any way, shape, or form. So far on ebay, All I have seen are some aftermarket mats and a few other things. I didn't bite on anything except the foam protectors for all the cupholders and storage boxes and glove box. It's the same material found on the bottom of a mouse pad that is cut to shape for all the above mentioned cubby holes that will keep things from sliding around and scratching up the bottoms of said holds. ~Mark

rychoi
Car: 2008 Rogue

Thanks for all the comments. I ended up going to Costco and getting rubber car mats (4 piece set) for $17. My Rogue is Black/Black, so the black mats blend nicely. Gives the car a bit more of a rugged edge, and besides, our kid is sure to make a mess and it will be easy to clean.

Return to “Rogue Forum”