Flat Tire Warning Confirmation

Nissan Rogue forum - Includes Nissan Qashqai and Nissan Dualis as well.
Gjfleury
Car: 2014 Nissan Rogue

Hi,
Does anybody know what button I need to press to acknowledge the "Warning Confirmation" message - "Flat Tire" in the information display area on my dash? I have tried pressing the square button, and the enter button, and neither of them get rid of this notification other than turn the message grey momentarily in colour whilst holding down the square menu button. I recently got this message, and even though it's labelled as being something that needs to be confirmed, i can't intuitively find the right button to do so.
The reason for this post, is a follow-up to my previous post regarding a repaired flat tire, whereby the "flat tire" message doesn't want to go away after a successful tire repair and reinflation. The Tpms is working because it senses the correct pressure for the tire and displays it when you call it up from the menu on the info display.
Any ideas of what button or buttons I need to press to acknowledge this warning confirmation will be greatly appreciated. This might explain why I can't seem to get the system to recognize that I no longer have a flat tire and thus why the caution light won't extinguish.
Thank you.

mrsteve7
Car: 2013 Nissan Rogue SV

Maybe this will work for you (2015 Rogue)

Last edited by Rogue One on Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fix Link(s)

hleighisme
Car: 2016 Nissan Rogue SV 2WD

WHAT DID YOU END UP DOING ABOUT THIS?! I NEEEEEED TO KNOW!!!!

Return to “Rogue Forum”