First time poster - SOH question

The web's first forum dedicated to Nissan's groundbreaking electric car, the Nissan Leaf.
sdfcvoh
Car: 2015 Leaf S

Hi everyone! First time poster.

I'm looking to purchase a 2015 Leaf S. I was able to run the Leaf Spy app on this car, and I've attached a shot of the data.
Can anyone help me decipher the info?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/i9oqb7bmhbn93 ... 0.png?dl=0
Thanks!

centralcoaster33
Car: 240SX #5-1997

Welcome to NICO Club!

That's a pretty neat app with the data it provides. Nothing like having data! Now, what to do with it...

The app page tells me what data you get from the app. The app instructions (I did not look for these) should help you understand what measurement is associated with what component of the car. Then to compare that data to what you should expect, I think you'll need at least the Factory Service Manual (FSM), since it has the specs and tolerances for such data measurements. I did not look at your drop box data set nor did I compare it to the FSM. I think that's what you'll want to be doing.

I tried the link to the 2015 model and it's not working for me today. Perhaps try again later or settle for the 2014 model's data. Here's where I find them: http://www.nicoclub.com/archives/nissan ... nuals.html

The battery data may be in the EVB chapter. The FWD chapter is the foreward and will have a table of contents so you know what chapters to look around in.

mountainev
Car: Nissan Altima

The leaf information is not opening here. Is it still available in dropbox or removed?

WesR32
Car: 2013 .:Leaf SL

I know this is old but “SOH” state of health, is the life of your battery. Ahr is the run time you have like when you buy a rechargeable AA and it says 2400mah. That’s the 2 things I watch.

Return to “Leaf Forum”