First time leasor (leasee?)

Forum for Infiniti M35 and M45, and Nissan Fuga owners.
m35xbaby

I just started a lease on an '06 M35x. I've never leased a car before so i have some questions. I want to get some aftermarket products like a Fujita Air Intake, billet grille, rear spoiler, drop, tints, etc. Will I be charged when I return my car in three years?What is the rule? Only factory installed parts? dealer installed? Do i need to return the car in it's "original" form?

SilverShadow

According to Infiniti's web site http://www.infiniti.com/owners...25242

Who's responsible for maintenance, repairs and other service costs? Strictly speaking, you are responsible for returning your leased vehicle in good condition at lease-end. This generally means keeping up with (and paying for) scheduled maintenance and service, as well as repairing any damage the vehicle incurs while it is in your care. You will also be responsible for removing any additional equipment you might have installed. If you prefer not to repair your vehicle, you can choose to return it as is and pay a repair fee, the amount of which will be determined at that time.

superjv1080
Car: M45 + FX35

I was asking the same question on whether or not to install a sub. I asked this when the finance guy was talking me into a lease (1st time so all new info to me). He said I could just treat it like my car and enjoy it. But you have to return the car stock.

Mechanical swaps seem to be something to switch back without any noticeable change. But electrical alterations seem like taking a chance. I'm 1 month into my lease and have already decided I won't do it again. I want to be able to do with my car as I want. I'd have a sub installed and have the NAV hack done if not for the lease.

Good luck.

maxnix
Car: 1995 Infiniti Q45
1995 Infiniti Q45t
2000 Infiniti Q45

You are indeed the lessee.

Return to “Infiniti M35 and M45 Forum”